[A14] Component Factory v1.0 as requested by Crusader2010

Started by Wildcard82, May 31, 2016, 07:00:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghizmo

Ofcourse:

Core, Community Core Library, Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks, EdBModOrder, EdBPrepareCarefully, ED-AutoLoader, ED-LaserDrill, ED-Shields, ED-ClosableVent, ED-MoreVanillaTurrets, ED-OmniGel, ED-Plant24H, ED-SubspaceTransponder, ExpandedProsthetics&OrganEngineering, [A13]Edge Technologies V0.18, VeinMiner, RW_AreaUnlocker-0.13.0.1, RW_MedicalInfo-0.13.0.1, Quarry v1.10, RimPharma v2.14, Medical Training, TargetPractise, GlitterTech, RT_Fuse-A13-1.0.0, RT_QuantumStorage-A13-1.0.0, RT_SolarFlareShield-A13-1.0.0, ExtendedMedicine-ExtendedMedicine1.2, Ancient Amulets v1.13, AdditionalLighting-AdditionalLighting1.5, Additional Joy Objects v3.01, DermalRegenerator-DermalRegenerator1.5, BetterCoolers-BetterCoolers1.1, BetterVents-BetterVents1.1, Expanded Power v1.00, PowerCell-PowerCell1.3, Bulk_Meals, BatteriesStuffed-BatteriesStuffed-1.3, ConduitsStuffed-ConduitsStuffed1.2, SmallSolarsStuffed-SmallSolarsStuffed-1.4, SolarsStuffed-SolarsStuffed-1.3, ThermalsStuffed-ThermalsStuffed-1.3, Turrets Pack, FlameWeapons-FlameWeapons1.5, GaussWeapons-GaussWeapons1.6, LaserWeapons-LaserWeapons1.6, PlasmaWeapons-PlasmaWeapons1.6, Embrasures-Embrasures1.4, MedievalShields-MedievalShields1.7, ExtendedStorage-ExtendedStorage1.4, High Caliber, TilledSoil, Recycle, RemoteExplosives, Mad Skills, Darkness Revamp, RTFTJ, TRCaravans, Organthoughts, and Component Factory

Mechanoid Hivemind

Its not working the hoppers i have connected are only for food where are the ones for the factory? Im very confused
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Yeah im having issues running it as well i have everything done right and no go. It hasn't made a single component. I have CCL installed for a weapon mod i have
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Wildcard82

@mechanoid hivemind, if you have CCL installed you should have 2 types of hopper available, regular and refrigerated (with the yellow chevrons on) they are the ccl hoppers and the only ones that will work. If you only have the vanilla hoppers available something in the load order is interfering with ccl.

Nonmomentus Brain

In case you missed it: I've finished both versions of the texture. Here they are again.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

MorningAtSeven

I've a little problem. I've connected the component factory to some belts. It worked great, but now the production is stopped and 'waiting to dispense components' (check attached image). There is 110 steel waiting to be processed, but it doesn't do anything. Any ideas what's going wrong here?

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

MorningAtSeven

Never mind, figured it out. The loader wasn't accepting components. I think i've switched it off somehow.

123nick

will this be updated for A14? also, have you thought of making it compatible with ED-Autoloaders?

Quote from: 123nick on July 18, 2016, 09:06:34 AM
will this be updated for A14? also, have you thought of making it compatible with ED-Autoloaders?

There is no way is can be compatible with ED-AutoLoaders as all the components (not the game item 'Component') of the mod are from CCL.  Building_AutomatedFactory only uses CCLs hoppers.

If anything, Jaxxa should just drop his autoloaders completely and make use of CCLs generic hoppers.  That is the whole point of CCLs generic hoppers, to stop having 100 mods install 100 hoppers that are all incompatible with each other.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.