Colonists refusing to work

Started by Dr. Z, June 01, 2016, 07:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Z

Two of my three starting colonists just refuse to do any work. No weather what I set up on the time table or which jobs are activated. I can't even force them to do something by right-clicking on a blueprint. There's no menu popping up at all. The third colonist works just fine so I wonder what could lead to that sort of behavior. I will post my mod list below. If anyone knows which mods could cause this, I would be very thankful.

<activeMods>
    <li>Core</li>
    <li>Community Core Library</li>
    <li>EdBModOrder</li>
    <li>Ancient Amulets v1.21</li>
    <li>CaveworldFlora</li>
    <li>Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks</li>
    <li>Craftable Medicines</li>
    <li>DarknessRevampSB</li>
    <li>ED-MoreVanillaTurrets</li>
    <li>EdBColonistBar</li>
    <li>ExpandedProsthetics&amp;OrganEngineering</li>
    <li>HaulPriorityLite</li>
    <li>LT_DoorMat</li>
    <li>LT_NoCleaningPlease</li>
    <li>Modular Tables</li>
    <li>Pawn State Icons</li>
    <li>RTFTJ</li>
    <li>Stonecutting Tweak</li>
    <li>VeinMiner</li>
  </activeMods>

I also remember changing the load order after creating the world so it's nice and alphabetical. But afaik the load order shouldn't matter with this mods except CCL.
Prasie the Squirrel!

milon

I would keep CCL 1st, CCL Tweaks 2nd, and EdBModOrder 3rd.  Beyond that it may not matter, but I don't use most of your mods so I can't say one way or the other.

What happens when you reset the load order to what you posted?

Are all mods for A13?  Are they all the latest/stable version?

Are there any known bugs with the individual mods?

Dr. Z

They're all Alpha 13 latest version.
Put CCL tweaks second, no change.
Reordered to what I used to create the world, no change.
Made new world with CCL tweaks second and my original load order (which is Amulets, Caveworld and Darkness at the bottom in this order), no change.
Made new world with CCL tweaks second and otherwise loaded as stated above, now everybody refuses to work -.-

I will read more thoroughly through the mod descriptions when I find the time for it, but I didn't read anything about incompatibilities or known bugs of that kind while I ran over them.
Prasie the Squirrel!

milon

Is there anything of interest in the output_log.txt file?  If so, please attach / post excerpt.