More ways to stalk Tynan

Started by Matthiasagreen, June 02, 2016, 10:07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthiasagreen

I have a bad habit of trying to get as much information from Tynan as I can. I like to hear what the dev has to say about different topics and bugs in the game. As such, I have a daily routine of checking his recent activity on different outlets. Currently, I check his Twitter, Reddit account, Forum posts and I just added Steam posts. I used to follow the changelog until it was discontinued. Are you all familiar with anything else I should be checking on in order to get the latest from the Almighty Tynan?
Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...

JimmyAgnt007

Trees outside Target[Tynan] home contain vicious squires. 
Inspiration for presence in game obvious. 
Will attempt to relocate to relocate to nearby bushes but presence of rabbits may prove troublesome. 

Matthiasagreen

I should clarify. I am looking for more ways to electronically stalk Tynan. I have no funds to travel to Canada at the moment.

Also, I just decided to add Mantis to my list.
Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...

christhekiller

Install hidden camera right over his desk or computer or whatever.

carbon

Assuming your resume is up to date, you could try this.

JimmyAgnt007

Quote from: carbon on June 02, 2016, 10:40:29 AM

Well done sir.  Well done.

milon

Quote from: carbon on June 02, 2016, 10:40:29 AM

Also, there's always http://tynansylvester.com/ but that hasn't been updated for ages either...

Listen1

I've considered moving to Canada, and should probably set the right documents "Just in case"

From what I've heard, it's cold, the bacon is good, and people say sorry and excuse me alot.

Works fine for me.

That and everything How I met your mother taught me.

Songleaves

Here's a link to his private Facebook page: http://bombch.us/CDxy

Tynan

I dunno, I'd kind of prefer you weren't comprehensively watching everything I do...

Twitter and forum and blog posts should satisfy, I hope.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Mossy piglet

Quote from: Songleaves on June 02, 2016, 04:45:05 PM
Here's a link to his private Facebook page: http://bombch.us/CDxy

I have not laughed that hard in a long time!
Tardigrades are superior to all other life forms in every way.

Ps I secretly am one I am the king of their civilization.

Fluffy (l2032)

You could always try this. I'd probably not mention your forum name though :p

Listen1

They do Tynan, but some people just want to...

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on June 02, 2016, 05:36:00 PM
You could always try this. I'd probably not mention your forum name though :p

wait, we can work for ludeon?

Can I send a draft of a brewary I intend to design?

christhekiller

Quote from: Tynan on June 02, 2016, 04:49:08 PM
I dunno, I'd kind of prefer you weren't comprehensively watching everything I do...

... Well... It's a little late for that...

Matthiasagreen

Quote from: Tynan on June 02, 2016, 04:49:08 PM

Though I understand your point of view, it is really the only way to feed my Rimworld addiction while at work. I just like to get any sort of updates and teasers on the game in between updates and there is nothing better than getting it directly from you. It has also helped when someone asks a question about the game or makes a false statement, I can remember recent things you have posted to respond with.

the forums and reddit are the most helpful out of any of them, though mantis is interesting now that I took the time to understand  how it is organized.

Don't worry though. Bookmarking the various outlets you post on is about as technologically savvy as I get.