The Barren Deserts of Zonarak-Part 1

Started by nathan16861, June 06, 2016, 07:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nathan16861

Hey guys here's chapter two of my little story. Hope you like it!

Chapter 2, Making it to the Ship:

"Lets go," you say. "Okay," Says John. You start your journey towards your ship. "What's that sticking out of the sand?" you ask. "I don't know let's get a closer look," says John. As you walk up to it it starts moving. Then all of the sudden a giant sandworm pops of of the ground where you saw the mysterious thing which you figure out was it's tail. "Run!" You and John yell at the same time. You and John run as quick as you can past the thing. It weaves it's way under the sand towards you. "Run as fast as you possibly can," you say to John. You run about three-fourths of the way to ship before the sandworm loses you. "Whew." "That was Close," Says John. "A little too close," you say. You make your way to the ship for the last quarter. "That was a long and hard journey," says John. "But it's worth it," you reply. All that's left of the ship is smoldering ashes and luckily two of six of the boxes that holds the wooden replicas of body parts. Also luckily one of the boxes is the toes. Also that's left is the toes, arms, legs, and necks. "Looks like we don't have much to work with," you say. "I know, it's so little," John says. "Looks like we'll be here for a while" you say. "Yay, totally," John says. "Let's at least get the food from inside here and build a shelter," John says. "Let's start our adventure," you say.

Hope you liked the second Chapter of my story. Next chapter will be tomorrow around 2-3 and then the fourth chapter will be around 4-5. Hope to se your comments soon! Thanks!