[A13] Mod MEGA PACK - reloaded

Started by crusader2010, June 07, 2016, 02:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katjezz

Well i do have all modules of rimsenal disabled except those who get enabled by your loadorder config file (hairs and storyteller)
Your post states that only the rimsenal security plugin is incompatible, and that one is disabled

Which is what makes it so weird, the module that contains armors and weapons is disabled. In fact, i never get raids from the rimsenal factions and its armors/weapons are also not in the game

only these 4 guns are left behind for some reason

Not saying its your fault or anything, just asking if you maybe know if any of the other mods add them.

Jaszczur

Quote from: crusader2010 on June 09, 2016, 10:41:06 AM
Yes it has. You can simply open the Mods menu and see for yourself. I did put it in. I suggest a fresh install of the pack, with a new world and colony.

Made some checkings:
* created new world
* created new colony
* copied game to other directory
* downloaded modpack again
* restarted game after going to mod list
* checked the modlist

Still don't see "create clean zones" option and don't see any mod with "Clean" string in the name of any mod in mod list :(.

crusader2010

I'll take a look at Modsconfig.xml as soon as possible and let you know.

Regarding rimsenal, you should probably ask in that thread if any of those weapons should be left behind or not. I never had that issue. Are you sure they are Rimsenal weapons and not from another mod? Can't really help more unfortunately.
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

Jaszczur

Quote from: crusader2010 on June 09, 2016, 02:26:51 PM
I'll take a look at Modsconfig.xml as soon as possible and let you know.

I see in that file, that there is "LT_NoCleaningPlease-0.13.0.1" item, but there is no directory with that name.

crusader2010

Added version v9.3 of the pack. See CHANGELOG 15 for details.

Indeed the NoCleaningPlease folder was missing. God knows why :( sorry for the inconvenience. It should work properly now.

gorathtar

When I start a Game with a fresh install of your mod pack the coolers / heaters / some turrets / lights - Have only checked those so far - are invisible and I have to guess which way they face. Once you complete building a cooler or heater they disappear and when you build the cooler the wall its built on also goes away forcing you to build a new wall.

The game breaking bug is that once you make the game using an Alpha13 rimworld client you can't load your game later on when you want to go back to a previous save or just continue your game you made with this pack. I have gone through and tried removing mods to see if one of them was causing problems. It doesn't matter what mod I remove the game reports and error and disables all mods except for core.

*edit*

I am going through the log file and the mods trying to figure out which ones are causing this and the first one I ran into that gave errors was Caveworld Flora. With That mod disabled the above problems are still not fixed so I am going to keep looking.

crusader2010

Quote from: gorathtar on June 09, 2016, 03:55:02 PM
When I start a Game with a fresh install of your mod pack the coolers / heaters / some turrets / lights - Have only checked those so far - are invisible and I have to guess which way they face. Once you complete building a cooler or heater they disappear and when you build the cooler the wall its built on also goes away forcing you to build a new wall.

The game breaking bug is that once you make the game using an Alpha13 rimworld client you can't load your game later on when you want to go back to a previous save or just continue your game you made with this pack. I have gone through and tried removing mods to see if one of them was causing problems. It doesn't matter what mod I remove the game reports and error and disables all mods except for core.

*edit*

I am going through the log file and the mods trying to figure out which ones are causing this and the first one I ran into that gave errors was Caveworld Flora. With That mod disabled the above problems are still not fixed so I am going to keep looking.

This happens in 3 cases:
1. You haven't exited the game after opening the Mods menu.
2. You installed additional mods that may interact badly with some from the pack.
3. You loaded a previously saved game from an already existing world. You need a new world with a new colony. I just tested them again with a fresh install and everything is absolutely fine.

Can't think of anything else. Caveworld flora had some issues, but they were fixed in the latest update. If they still appear, contact the author.

Spencerroo9

So I am having a problem with loading a colony. I have reinstalled the game and mod a few times, but every time I save a game whether just as the colonists land or 4 hours in, I can not load the game without getting an error telling me to check the log.

gorathtar

This is how I fixed it. I went to the Original mod creators posts and replaced the mods in your pack with the same mod from the original creators site and the problems were fixed. I had to replace all the ED mods the cave flora mod the Misc mods the rims mods.

The three cases you site are not the case here I have already tested and accounted for that. The mods in your pack are bugged. The problems DID NOT go away until I REPLACED all the mods I listed with the Identical mod downloaded From the Original authors posts.

*EDIT* Please update the mods in your pack with the newest versions so that future people do not have to manually replace them to fix the bugs in your mod pack.

crusader2010

Hopefully you got the updated versions. I'm glad you made it work. That's exactly the kind of problem I was having when the game did not load the definitions properly. Consider reinstalling the game too.

*EDIT*: the mods from this pack ARE the latest (updated) versions. I suggest you read the changelog next time.

QuoteSo I am having a problem with loading a colony. I have reinstalled the game and mod a few times, but every time I save a game whether just as the colonists land or 4 hours in, I can not load the game without getting an error telling me to check the log.

Unless you read that log it's impossible to tell what happens. Make sure you got the last version of the pack, and that you created a new world and colony. Some mods were changed that would generate such error if on their previous versions.

Spencerroo9

I am using a fresh install with the latest version of the mod.

UnloadTime: 1.376790 ms
Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 22 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 7371.
Total: 61.238724 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.352361 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.891943 ms MarkObjects: 59.510193 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.051625 ms)

Platform assembly: C:\Users\Spencer\Downloads\RimWorldAlpha13Win\RimWorld1135Win\RimWorld1135Win_Data\Managed\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
Initializing map from file Colony2 with mods Core, Community Core Library, Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks, EdBModOrder, Darkness_Lights_A13_1.0, PowerSwitch, Miscellaneous_Core, Miscellaneous_MapGenerator, Miscellaneous_Incidents, MoreSunLamps, HeatedSunLamps, Recycle, RoofBomb-RoofBomb1.3, RW_EnhancedTabs-0.13.0.1, DermalRegenerator-DermalRegenerator1.5, AdditionalLighting-AdditionalLighting1.6, VeinMiner, AllowTool, Smart Bears, LessIncidentTrolling, RT_Fuse-A13-1.0.0, RT_SolarFlareShield-A13-1.0.0, EdBColonistBar, DESurgeries, Trade-12, ED-AutoLoader, ED-OmniGel, ED-SubspaceTransponder, ED-Moat, ED-Embrasures, ED-LaserDrill, ED-Plant24H, ED-ReinforcedStuff, ED-Shields, ED-ClosableVent, ED-PoweredVent, ED-ReverseCycleCooler, BetterCoolers-BetterCoolers1.1, BetterVents-BetterVents1.1, ED-ReverseCycleCooler-BetterCoolers, ED-ClosableVent-BetterVents, ED-PoweredVents-BetterVents, ExtendedFabrics-ExtendedFabrics1.2, no fighting! (v1), Fences, Modular Tables, kNumbers-0.4.3.1-A13, RW_Blueprints-0.13.0.1, RW_MedicalInfo-0.13.0.1, SpawnTweak, oceanmod, Bulk_Meals, M&Co. MMS, CaveworldFlora, LT_NoCleaningPlease-0.13.0.1, LT_Soiling, Trait Pack, ED-MoreVanillaTurrets, CombatRealism, CombatRealism Defence, ED-Shields-CR, ED-Embrasures-CR, ExpandedProsthetics&OrganEngineering, CombatRealism EPOE, High Caliber, High Caliber (Combat Realism Patch), Rimfire for CombatRealism, Rimworld Westernization Project, Misc_Patch_-_Core_-_CombatRealism, Hospitality, CTS, SolarsStuffed-SolarsStuffed-1.3, ThermalsStuffed-ThermalsStuffed-1.3, BatteriesStuffed-BatteriesStuffed-1.3, ConduitsStuffed-ConduitsStuffed1.2, SmallSolarsStuffed-SmallSolarsStuffed-1.4, FastFloors, Stonecutting Tweak, SkilledBuilderOff, TRCaravans, AnimuHair, Rimsenal_hair, xeva_hair, Rimsenal_Storyteller, More Furniture, Mad Skills, Component Factory, ExtendedStorage-ExtendedStorage1.5, and AnimalHideWorking

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Exception from asynchronous event: System.InvalidOperationException: SaveableFromNode exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at CaveworldFlora.MapComponent_CavePlant.GetCavePlantDefsList () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at CaveworldFlora.MapComponent_CavePlant.ExposeData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.ScribeExtractor.SaveableFromNode[MapComponent] (System.Xml.XmlNode subNode, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Subnode:
<li Class="CaveworldFlora.MapComponent_CavePlant" />

at Verse.ScribeExtractor.SaveableFromNode[MapComponent] (System.Xml.XmlNode subNode, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.Scribe_Collections.LookList[MapComponent] (System.Collections.Generic.List`1& list, Boolean saveDestroyedThings, System.String label, LookMode lookMode, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.Scribe_Collections.LookList[MapComponent] (System.Collections.Generic.List`1& list, System.String label, LookMode lookMode, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.Map.ExposeComponents () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.MapIniter_LoadFromFile.InitMapFromFile (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.RootMap.<Init>m__513 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.LongEventHandler.RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Not all loadIDs which were read were consumed. 23 singles and 23 lists remain.

Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at Verse.VerbTracker.get_PrimaryVerb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.CompEquippable.get_PrimaryVerb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Combat_Realism.CompFireModes.get_verb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Combat_Realism.CompFireModes.InitAvailableFireModes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at Combat_Realism.CompFireModes.InitAvailableFireModes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

UnloadTime: 0.749195 ms
Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 2 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 7371.
Total: 130.269531 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.152078 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.426690 ms MarkObjects: 129.207458 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.051314 ms)

Hyena

Ugh. For some reason when I try to load the game after installing this pack, the game gets to 'Loading Defs' and then goes black screen.

I'm pretty sure I did everything correctly, it's not my first rodeo with mods. The new ModConfigs.xml file is in the right location, all other files in that folder were deleted, and the mods themselves are obviously in the right spot.

Notably, if I try to launch a second time, it goes straight to 'Initializing Interface' and then goes blackscreen.

Hyena

Update: Even after removing the mod pack and deleting the ModConfig I was still getting the blackscreen, so I ended up deleting the game and reinstalling fresh. After that, installing the mod worked fine.

I'm not entirely sure if the blackscreen was related to the mod pack or what. But if anyone else has that issue, just reinstall the game I guess.

Hyena

And now I'm having a problem where I cannot load saves made with the pack. From a fresh install, started a new world/colony, played for a bit, tried to load a save, and got an error just like Spencerroo9.

Snipped out some parts of the log to meet the character limit.

Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F2E5018.dll
Initialized the EdB Mod Order mod

Non platform assembly: data-0EE0C068 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0EE0C068.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F12D010.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F132E18.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F138E48.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F13E600.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F2EDF70.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F2FA3D8.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F1A4C60.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F312280.dll
Platform assembly: C:\Games\RimWorld1135Win\RimWorld1135Win_Data\Managed\System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F325580.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F32E108.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F32F510.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F1A1450.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F339328.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F346958.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0EE45098.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F348160.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F34A568.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F369B80.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F36BD88.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F36E390.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F3737A0.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F3751A8.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F384DC0.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F385FC8.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F3881D0.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F38ADD8.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F395FE8.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F3A7330.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F3B0070.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F3C1088.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F3D92D0.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F3DD6D8.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F3ED0F8.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F1A3058.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F494010.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F436008.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F4C8008.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F4E2C18.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F443888.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F4E5620.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F4E6828.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F19DC40.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F4F8238.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F4FFC48.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F51D860.dll
MapComponentInjector: initializing for RTMadSkills.MapComponent_RTSkillIncreaser

Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F51F668.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F525478.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Games/RimWorld1135Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0F526680.dll
Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at Things/Building/Embrasure/Embrasure in any active mod or in base resources.

MatFrom with null sourceTex.

116CC9F8

(Filename: ...UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Community Core Library :: v0.13.3

(Validations)

Community Core Library :: Advanced Research :: Validations :: Validated

Community Core Library :: Minimap Controller :: Validations :: Validated

Plants24H.DetourInjector.Inject() Compleated.

Inspector tab types on humans:

ITab_Pawn_Health

ITab_Pawn_Needs

ITab_Pawn_Character

ITab_Pawn_Training

ITab_Pawn_Gear

ITab_Pawn_Guest

ITab_Pawn_Prisoner

ITab_Pawn_Social

Resolved tab instances on humans:

Health

Needs

Character

Training

Gear

Prisoner

Social

Community Core Library :: Injection Controller :: Initialization :: Initialized

Community Core Library :: Advanced Research :: Initialization :: Initialized

Community Core Library :: Help System :: Completed in 00:00:01.2244034

Community Core Library :: Help Generator :: Initialization :: Initialized

Community Core Library :: Library Core :: Initialization :: Mod Configuration Menus initialized

Community Core Library :: Minimap Controller :: Initialization :: Initialized

Community Core Library :: Initialized

Hospitality injected.

UnloadTime: 0.939623 ms
Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 22 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 7317.
Total: 38.318584 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.183718 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.457130 ms MarkObjects: 37.103077 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.084745 ms)

Platform assembly: C:\Games\RimWorld1135Win\RimWorld1135Win_Data\Managed\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
Initializing map from file Silver Pines with mods Core, Community Core Library, Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks, EdBModOrder, Darkness_Lights_A13_1.0, PowerSwitch, Miscellaneous_Core, Miscellaneous_MapGenerator, Miscellaneous_Incidents, MoreSunLamps, HeatedSunLamps, Recycle, RoofBomb-RoofBomb1.3, RW_EnhancedTabs-0.13.0.1, DermalRegenerator-DermalRegenerator1.5, AdditionalLighting-AdditionalLighting1.6, VeinMiner, AllowTool, Smart Bears, LessIncidentTrolling, RT_Fuse-A13-1.0.0, RT_SolarFlareShield-A13-1.0.0, EdBColonistBar, DESurgeries, Trade-12, ED-AutoLoader, ED-OmniGel, ED-SubspaceTransponder, ED-Moat, ED-Embrasures, ED-LaserDrill, ED-Plant24H, ED-ReinforcedStuff, ED-Shields, ED-ClosableVent, ED-PoweredVent, ED-ReverseCycleCooler, BetterCoolers-BetterCoolers1.1, BetterVents-BetterVents1.1, ED-ReverseCycleCooler-BetterCoolers, ED-ClosableVent-BetterVents, ED-PoweredVents-BetterVents, ExtendedFabrics-ExtendedFabrics1.2, Fences, Modular Tables, kNumbers-0.4.3.1-A13, RW_Blueprints-0.13.0.1, RW_MedicalInfo-0.13.0.1, oceanmod, Bulk_Meals, M&Co. MMS, CaveworldFlora, LT_NoCleaningPlease-0.13.0.1, LT_Soiling, Trait Pack, CombatRealism, CombatRealism Defence, ED-Shields-CR, ED-Embrasures-CR, ExpandedProsthetics&OrganEngineering, CombatRealism EPOE, High Caliber, High Caliber (Combat Realism Patch), Rimfire for CombatRealism, Rimworld Westernization Project, Misc_Patch_-_Core_-_CombatRealism, Hospitality, CTS, SolarsStuffed-SolarsStuffed-1.3, ThermalsStuffed-ThermalsStuffed-1.3, BatteriesStuffed-BatteriesStuffed-1.3, ConduitsStuffed-ConduitsStuffed1.2, SmallSolarsStuffed-SmallSolarsStuffed-1.4, FastFloors, Stonecutting Tweak, SkilledBuilderOff, TRCaravans, AnimuHair, Rimsenal_hair, xeva_hair, Rimsenal_Storyteller, More Furniture, Mad Skills, Component Factory, ExtendedStorage-ExtendedStorage1.5, AnimalHideWorking, DarknessRevampSB, and RW_AreaUnlocker-0.13.0.1

Exception from asynchronous event: System.InvalidOperationException: SaveableFromNode exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at CaveworldFlora.MapComponent_CavePlant.GetCavePlantDefsList () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at CaveworldFlora.MapComponent_CavePlant.ExposeData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Subnode:
<li Class="CaveworldFlora.MapComponent_CavePlant" />

at Verse.Scribe_Collections.LookList[MapComponent] (System.Collections.Generic.List`1& list, Boolean saveDestroyedThings, System.String label, LookMode lookMode, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.Scribe_Collections.LookList[MapComponent] (System.Collections.Generic.List`1& list, System.String label, LookMode lookMode, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.Map.ExposeComponents () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.MapIniter_LoadFromFile.InitMapFromFile (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.RootMap.<Init>m__513 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.LongEventHandler.RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Not all loadIDs which were read were consumed. 23 singles and 23 lists remain.

UnloadTime: 1.157982 ms
Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 2 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 7316.
Total: 130.020981 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.160521 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.423418 ms MarkObjects: 128.437103 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.119076 ms)

Fridolin

so many problems here.. i use version 9.1 of this pack und updated on my own. so i've never seen any probs.  btw. i don't use any CR mods and patches.