[A13] Mod MEGA PACK - reloaded

Started by crusader2010, June 07, 2016, 02:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crusader2010

@SuedKAT: thanks for the reply! I'll be looking into vegetable garden, some more joy objects, industrialization and some of the mods you mentioned about lights, floors and decorations in general.

About the hauling priority mod, it's not compatible with AllowTool, but there might be a patch for it, or a version that includes the hauling mod.

Thanks for the ideas :) will play around with some stuff until I feel the UI is too cluttered and keep only the essential mods afterwards.
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

Ventrue

Anyone know what causes pawns to start doing 10 jobs in 10 ticks? (ex. John started 10 jobs in 10 ticks. lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work, curJob.def=HaulToCell, curDriver=Verse.AI.JobDriver_HaulToCell). Getting it once in a while doesn't cause any issues but getting it repeatedly will drop fps to 1. I don't think the issue is related to any mod.

Grundinburg

Quote from: Ventrue on June 14, 2016, 03:32:14 AM
Anyone know what causes pawns to start doing 10 jobs in 10 ticks? (ex. John started 10 jobs in 10 ticks. lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work, curJob.def=HaulToCell, curDriver=Verse.AI.JobDriver_HaulToCell). Getting it once in a while doesn't cause any issues but getting it repeatedly will drop fps to 1. I don't think the issue is related to any mod.
Per chance, have you set a restriction to Johns movement?  I get that error if I have restricted them to in base and they try to access something outside of their allowed area.

SuedKAT

Quote from: crusader2010 on June 14, 2016, 01:48:14 AM
@SuedKAT: thanks for the reply! I'll be looking into vegetable garden, some more joy objects, industrialization and some of the mods you mentioned about lights, floors and decorations in general.

About the hauling priority mod, it's not compatible with AllowTool, but there might be a patch for it, or a version that includes the hauling mod.

Thanks for the ideas :) will play around with some stuff until I feel the UI is too cluttered and keep only the essential mods afterwards.

I've noticed that UI space is my biggest enemy at the moment ;)
Will most likely drop some stuff after I've tested them enough and feel I don't really need them, but my main issue is that I want/need just a couple of stuff from a mod that gives much more and well I'm back to square one again :P

Regarding Haul Priority, I'm using "HaulPriorityNoUnforbid" (different versions under "Download") which just have the hauling speed upgrade and not the allow tool capabilities, I haven't tried the "HaulPriorityLite" yet, but as you say I can imagine that it would clash with the Allow Tool. I've tried it alone as well as along all the mods and the blue arrow order, "upgrade haul order" (I believe it is) is bugged for me, however if I just use the green one, "give priority haul order" (or something similar) it does what it should.

Ventrue

Quote from: Grundinburg on June 14, 2016, 04:36:27 AM
Per chance, have you set a restriction to Johns movement?  I get that error if I have restricted them to in base and they try to access something outside of their allowed area.

I checked to see if any pawns were restricted and there's no restrictions whatsoever. All stockpiles are also accessible. I noticed John was trying to haul steel to the hoppers I have around the component assembly factory (they were not all full) so I cleared the hoppers and don't allow anything on them. The error stopped and I can finally play again. It's not a big change and I tend to buy components anyway.

r4ky

Hi, sorry if it as already been asked but i want to know if you can add the superior crafting mod to your modpack ?? like the Hardcore-SK Modpack do, but i don't like all the mod he add on his pack so it should be very nice to add this fantastic mod

altair2020

this mod pack was great fun, however, when i try and load my save i get:

Error when loading map :(

Error when loading map - see log for more info.

i checked out the logs and there was an error relating to Caveworld Flora filename null.

I have since came back to my computer / fresh rimworld and found the same issue, i only managed to get it to reload a save if i disable Caveworld Flora.

Anyone else had this issue?

Havocprime

Quote from: altair2020 on June 14, 2016, 08:45:24 AM
i checked out the logs and there was an error relating to Caveworld Flora filename null.
I have since came back to my computer / fresh rimworld and found the same issue, i only managed to get it to reload a save if i disable Caveworld Flora.

Quote from: Havocprime on June 10, 2016, 11:32:45 PM

• Delete Rimworld entirely (including ludeon folder in %appdata%)
  • Unzip Rimworld onto desktop
  • Launch Rimworld
  • Close the game
  • Open mods directory and paste all of the mods into it (leaving core obviously)
  • Launch Rimworld a second time
  • Click mods
  • Check each mod on, in order that they appear in Crusader's list
  • Close Rimworld
  • Relaunch Rimworld
  • Enjoy

This was the only way I was able to fix the same issue Altair. Hopefully this works for you too!

Fridolin

magik20

Quote from: Havocprime on June 14, 2016, 11:20:02 AM

Quote from: Havocprime on June 10, 2016, 11:32:45 PM

• Delete Rimworld entirely (including ludeon folder in %appdata%)
  • Unzip Rimworld onto desktop
  • Launch Rimworld
  • Close the game
  • Open mods directory and paste all of the mods into it (leaving core obviously)
  • Launch Rimworld a second time
  • Click mods
  • Check each mod on, in order that they appear in Crusader's list
  • Close Rimworld
  • Relaunch Rimworld
  • Enjoy

This was the only way I was able to fix the same issue Altair. Hopefully this works for you too!

Taking a clue from your post, I removed ONLY the config folder and tried to load a saved game that wouldnt load before.

C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld

That did the trick, all i had to do was load back in the modconfig order.  I would suggest at present the issue is somewhere inside that folder.

deagon

I think the mod that is at fault is CaveworldFlora, at least in my case.

I turned on the developer mode and logging in the options and unity couldnt load the texture for ED-Embrasures (but that worked regardless) and failed to load CaveworldFlora.

Can someone else delete/move CaveworldFlora, start a new game, quit then try to load it? So we can see if it really is this mod and it's not just something on my end.

Jaxxa

Quote from: deagon on June 14, 2016, 04:18:16 PM
I think the mod that is at fault is CaveworldFlora, at least in my case.

I turned on the developer mode and logging in the options and unity couldnt load the texture for ED-Embrasures (but that worked regardless) and failed to load CaveworldFlora.

Can someone else delete/move CaveworldFlora, start a new game, quit then try to load it? So we can see if it really is this mod and it's not just something on my end.

For ED-Embrasures do you have the the Combat Realism Patch (ED-Embrasures-CR) enabled but not the Base "ED-Embrasures" (Or loaded after the patch)?
That would probably not load the textures.

deagon

They are both turned on and the cr patch is loaded after the base mod. I cleared the debug log, built the object and it appeared to look fine, saved and reloaded the world. The message hasn't reappeared since I removed CaveworldFlora.

wassname

I had the same problem and this fixed it for me. Thanks!

Error from the log:

Could not load reference to Verse.ThingDef named Shimmershroom

(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/LinuxStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Exception from asynchronous event: System.InvalidOperationException: SaveableFromNode exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.Thing.ExposeData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ScribeExtractor.SaveableFromNode[Thing] (System.Xml.XmlNode subNode, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Subnode:
<thing Class="CaveworldFlora.CavePlant"><def>Shimmershroom</def><id>Shimmershroom74926</id><pos>(45, 0, 158)</pos><health>25</health><growth>1.003333</growth><age>516000</age><clusterSize>4</clusterSize><glowerBuilding>Thing_ShimmershroomGlowerBig92112</glowerBuilding></thing>
  at Verse.ScribeExtractor.SaveableFromNode[Thing] (System.Xml.XmlNode subNode, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Scribe_Collections.LookList[Thing] (System.Collections.Generic.List`1& list, Boolean saveDestroyedThings, System.String label, LookMode lookMode, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Scribe_Collections.LookList[Thing] (System.Collections.Generic.List`1& list, System.String label, LookMode lookMode, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.MapIniter_LoadFromFile.InitMapFromFile (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.RootMap.<Init>m__513 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

MicroDude

Hi everyone,

I'm really confused, I've tried to read the Debug log - but all to no avail.
(Picture: http://lookpic.com/O/i2/1522/lnY9othw.jpeg)

I simply just do not understand what mod is bugging out my savefile. I launched the game and tried to load, and it did not work. So I tried resetting the config file, but that did not work either. Then I tried reloading all the mod files and the config file. But still the same error!

What am I doing wrong?
All help is appriciated :'(