[A13] Mod MEGA PACK - reloaded

Started by crusader2010, June 07, 2016, 02:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BiggyLew

Loving the modpack so far, just had one issue I wanted to report.

Throughout my play, I've had issues with colonists and hauling.

When it comes to stone chunks and bodies, human or animal, my pawns struggle to carry them, often pushing the item around in a circle or standing there looking at the item to be hauled.

Does anyone know what might be causing the issue or how it could be fixed?

lughtaj

I hadn't seen Kaldo's solution, I tried it, and it does seem to fix the issue. I'm not using the darkness mod, but putting hospitality in the right place clears it up.

killermen962

I can launch the game and play just fine but when I try to load, it says that it cant load it with this error
http://prntscr.com/bnnanw

ShamblerDK

Quote from: killermen962 on July 01, 2016, 04:40:48 PM
I can launch the game and play just fine but when I try to load, it says that it cant load it with this error
http://prntscr.com/bnnanw

I get another error, when I try to load a savegame:
http://puu.sh/pN1vN/4a3d712fcb.png

murlocdummy

I'm also getting that same exact error.

The game and modpack are downloaded fresh, with no modifications whatsoever.

Edit:
It appears that the modpack, as is, is bugged and doesn't work.  You have to remove Embrasures and Caveworld Flora in order to get it to work.

marsmann007

Quote from: murlocdummy on July 01, 2016, 07:38:56 PM
Edit:
It appears that the modpack, as is, is bugged and doesn't work.  You have to remove Embrasures and Caveworld Flora in order to get it to work.

Thanks! Now it loads without errors.  :D

lughtaj

You don't have to remove caveworld, which is good cuz I really like that mod. Look for Keldo's comment a page or two back now. Or I will just quote it here actually.
Quote from: KeldoYou need to add the line DarnknessRevampSB between EdBModOrder and Darkness_Lights_A13_1.0 :
<li>EdBModOrder</li>
    <li>DarknessRevampSB</li>
<li>Darkness_Lights_A13_1.0</li>

And change Hospitality load order :
<li>RT_SolarFlareShield-A13-1.0.0</li>
    <li>Hospitality</li>
<li>EdBColonistBar</li>

You just need to make sure these mods are in the right place in the mod order list. If you aren't using darkness revamped, just make sure hospitality is in the right place in the list.

PilotBhav04

All the mods work fine for me. Just the fact that the most important part of the game of having temperature is bugged. I went to make the coolers for the fridge where 2 are x out with no image in the temperature tab and the medium cooler once its built it disappears. Same goes for duct works, I have 2 which show images of it but 4 of them are x out with no image. Can be built but its invisible lol.

IIzTrollin

just wondering i tried adding in prepare carefully with the mods and for some reason when my colonists go to land they are not saved and i can't figure out why. it gives me random colonists and not the ones i prepared with.

crusader2010

Quote from: PilotBhav04 on July 03, 2016, 08:32:36 PM
All the mods work fine for me. Just the fact that the most important part of the game of having temperature is bugged. I went to make the coolers for the fridge where 2 are x out with no image in the temperature tab and the medium cooler once its built it disappears. Same goes for duct works, I have 2 which show images of it but 4 of them are x out with no image. Can be built but its invisible lol.

The mod for ducts is disabled for a reason. It is not compatible with the pack. Some people play without certain mods and that is why I included it (since for those people it works).

Quotejust wondering i tried adding in prepare carefully with the mods and for some reason when my colonists go to land they are not saved and i can't figure out why. it gives me random colonists and not the ones i prepared with.

PrepareCarefully is not compatible with the pack as far as I know. Use at your own risk.
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

IIzTrollin

it seems to work now as long as its the very last mod loaded

PilotBhav04

Oh ok thanks. Only problem im getting is what the others are getting is the loading of the saved game. I went into mods and then i went to load the game and the error message others are getting shows up. When i watch it load it load 90% dont know what the other 10% could be.

crusader2010

Make sure you are aware of this discrepancy:

In the latest pack version, the Hospitality mod is in this position:

<li>Misc_Patch_-_Core_-_CombatRealism</li>
    <li>Hospitality</li>
<li>CTS</li>

In the previous versions (most of them at least), it was in this position:

<li>RT_SolarFlareShield-A13-1.0.0</li>
    <li>Hospitality</li>
<li>EdBColonistBar</li>

Like I wrote in the change log, this latest version is not compatible with previous saved games. Most likely those of you who are having problems were trying to load an older game (on an older world). This does not work, indeed, because of the changed mod order.

The reason I did it was because I had a talk with the author and he specifically told me to put Hospitality after CombatRealism due to some possible compatibility fixes.

So, if there is an issue with saving games with the newest version of the pack, after you started a fully CLEAN game (configs, mods, world, game), please contact the author! It might as well be a bug with it+CR (since with the previous load order it is working fine).

The DarknessRevamp mod SHOULD not be affecting anything (yet it does make the saved games incompatible I think - with and without the mod I mean). But if you do want to play with it, add it here:

<li>EdBModOrder</li>
    <li>DarknessRevampSB</li>
<li>Darkness_Lights_A13_1.0</li>

PS: Also modified the mod order page which, for whatever reason, I had the impression was already correct.

Delekhan

Is it safe to use this modpack with Haul Priority Designator and Crash Landing?

crusader2010

Quote from: Delekhan on July 04, 2016, 02:55:55 PM
Is it safe to use this modpack with Haul Priority Designator and Crash Landing?

I think Haul priority is more or less included (i.e. Allow tool - disable this one and add Haul priority in its place if you want); about Crash landing, I have no idea - try loading it last and see if it works :)