[A13] Mod MEGA PACK - reloaded

Started by crusader2010, June 07, 2016, 02:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PilotBhav04

Quote from: murlocdummy on July 01, 2016, 07:38:56 PM
I'm also getting that same exact error.

The game and modpack are downloaded fresh, with no modifications whatsoever.

Edit:
It appears that the modpack, as is, is bugged and doesn't work.  You have to remove Embrasures and Caveworld Flora in order to get it to work.

Solved the errors for sure. even though i really liked Caveworld flora.

crusader2010

Quote from: PilotBhav04 on July 04, 2016, 06:29:54 PM
Quote from: murlocdummy on July 01, 2016, 07:38:56 PM
I'm also getting that same exact error.

The game and modpack are downloaded fresh, with no modifications whatsoever.

Edit:
It appears that the modpack, as is, is bugged and doesn't work.  You have to remove Embrasures and Caveworld Flora in order to get it to work.

Solved the errors for sure. even though i really liked Caveworld flora.

Caveworld flora is bugged only for flat maps (because there are no mountains where to spawn the mushrooms). You should try the above fix with the Hospitality and DarknessRevamp order. Embrasures never had any issues so it's quite unlikely it caused anything.
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

killermen962

Got a problem, after some time playing my visitors are always leaving with horrible moods and damaging faction relations b/c they refuse to eat the food they bring thus starving and making them mad, I tried to store some of my food in their rooms but they ignore it aswell. Anyone got a fix? (I've already restarted my colony, restarted game, Idk what else then a game re-install)

thefinn

Far too many diseases, too often.

How can I turn it down?

Gralad

Quote from: thefinn on July 06, 2016, 03:26:00 AM

How can I turn it down?

it must be how you treat your pawns. so far my new colony (around 16 ingame hours) had not a single disease except asthma in both lungs due to aging.

magik20

back in A12d, I remember (probably a mod??) that gave items unique abilities, like increasing cooking speed etc.

I dont see that on any of the gear in A13 and using this mod pack... Am I missing something?

crusader2010

Quote from: magik20 on July 07, 2016, 09:12:13 PM
back in A12d, I remember (probably a mod??) that gave items unique abilities, like increasing cooking speed etc.

I dont see that on any of the gear in A13 and using this mod pack... Am I missing something?

Without the name of the mod I can't do anything. And it might be incompatible anyway since you saw it in A12d

notfood

thefinn

Quote from: Gralad on July 06, 2016, 05:06:03 AM
Quote from: thefinn on July 06, 2016, 03:26:00 AM

How can I turn it down?

it must be how you treat your pawns. so far my new colony (around 16 ingame hours) had not a single disease except asthma in both lungs due to aging.

As if insinuate that I treat my pawns poorly.

Tynan abuses them FAR more.

Jaszczur

crusader2010

I will probably try an update in the future. For now the dust needs to settle a bit with the new alpha, the early access etc. Some mods will receive updates too. It's a bit early to do anything regarding the pack, otherwise i'll need to do a lot of updates in a short amount of time and I cannot deliver on that right now.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: crusader2010 on July 20, 2016, 12:11:24 PM
I will probably try an update in the future. For now the dust needs to settle a bit with the new alpha, the early access etc. Some mods will receive updates too. It's a bit early to do anything regarding the pack, otherwise i'll need to do a lot of updates in a short amount of time and I cannot deliver on that right now.

Is Steam Workshop setup properly to handle Mod Packs? Or will it only handle mods by themselves? Pretty sure there are no mod packs yet, and don't know if there is a process in place to move the mod order file to the correct spot...

vandamguy

Quote from: Ventrue on June 14, 2016, 03:32:14 AM
Anyone know what causes pawns to start doing 10 jobs in 10 ticks? (ex. John started 10 jobs in 10 ticks. lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work, curJob.def=HaulToCell, curDriver=Verse.AI.JobDriver_HaulToCell). Getting it once in a while doesn't cause any issues but getting it repeatedly will drop fps to 1. I don't think the issue is related to any mod.

In case someone else is having the same problem in the future;
I figured out that if you build the nano-printer on top of a stockpile zone. the spot in front of the printer (also in zone) gets bugged and you cant put any resource into that square.
so any time a colonist goes to pick something up and place it in that problem zone.
John started 10 jobs in 10 ticks. lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work, curJob.def=HaulToCell, curDriver=Verse.AI.JobDriver_HaulToCell

diego009

I have a problem with load a savegame, error loading map

I attach a error logs file.

please help me with it

thanks

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

RoronoaDroagon

hello, long time
is this mod pack out on steam yet??
i remember it was talk about it but haven`t been on the forums in a long time now.