wishing a great startover in steam!

Started by elKuno, July 14, 2016, 05:47:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elKuno

I really love to Play Rimworld for 1.5 years now and just wanted to wish a great steam start, Tynan!

Recommandations to all friends are done, so there will be new Players in Rimworld soon... :)

Is there a way to see upcoming plans for A15 and so on!? I would love to read about it.

Besides all the often seen Feature requests i would love to see more interaction with good old mother nature. For myself the planets you could generate are to "earthy" and could use more Alien planet look and feel (or even gameplaywise). For instance why do i know alle the animals!? Strange isn't it, for an Alien world!?
And i miss restrictions in the Areas, like rivers you cant pass, Dungeons you could explore, stories you can discover on the new planet... So more about really new aspects in the gameplay besides the finetuning in the given gameplay...

I think i will Play the next 2 weeks A14 will write on that later on, hopefully not being to busy cause of playing Rimworld...

Hail to Rimworld. ;)

japadapa

I, too, want to wish good luck on the Steam release!

I can't wait to play A14 tomorrow. I hope it gets released in the afternoon in my timezone, so I am able to handle my work day. :D

Mutineer

Yes where is my copy? It is Friday for 10 minutes already!

For people who do not know geography i live in NZ