[A15/A14/A13] Aristocat's mods

Started by Aristocat, June 10, 2016, 04:28:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adventurer

Alright, I did a bunch of renaming, both on the folders and on the About files.

All the mods in 1 can be in any order as long as they're before 2, all the mods in 2 can be in any order as long as they're before 3, etc.

Let me know what you think.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/97k6ilmjdu2smhp/Renamed%20Folders%20%26%20About.zip?dl=0

(Also, how's fixing that Vegetable Garden conflict coming along?)

LustrousWolf

Specific order for all the mods to go in?

Adventurer

Quote from: LustrousWolf on September 19, 2016, 12:43:54 PM
Specific order for all the mods to go in?

Check literally one post above you.

jordanf2209

Noticing an error while pawns are spawning using this pack, using the load order mentioned above. Can either be during initial map load or while spawning them/using the make colony feature. Thought I'd let you know about it since I haven't seen it posted yet.

On map load:

Initializing new game with mods Core, 1. DE Surgeries, 1. Exp Prosthetics & Organ Engineering, 2. A Dog Said, 2. Chemicals & Neutroamine, 2. Emergency Treatment, 2. Improved (Better) Surgery, 2. Realistic Medical System EPOE, 2. RIM Pharmaceutical Drugs, 3. Compatibility patch_ADog & ISurgery - 복사본, 3. Compatibility patch_DESurgery & ISurgery, 3. Compatibility patch_EPOE & ISurgery, and 4. Compatibility patch_EPOE Realiistic Medical & ISurgery - 복사본

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.HediffMaker.MakeHediff (Verse.HediffDef def, Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.BodyPartRecord partRecord) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnAddictionHediffsGenerator.GenerateAddictionsFor (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateInitialHediffs (Verse.Pawn pawn, PawnGenerationRequest request) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.DoGenerateNewNakedPawn (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest& request, System.String& error, Boolean ignoreScenarioRequirements) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateNewNakedPawn (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest& request) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn (PawnGenerationRequest request) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn (Verse.PawnKindDef kindDef, RimWorld.Faction faction) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.GenStep_ScatterShrines.GenerateAngrySpacer (RimWorld.Building_CryptosleepCasket pod) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.GenStep_ScatterShrines.GeneratePodContents (RimWorld.Building_CryptosleepCasket casket, PodContentsType contentsType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.GenStep_ScatterShrines.ScatterAt (IntVec3 loc, Int32 stackCount) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenStep_Scatterer.Generate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.MapGenerator.GenerateContentsIntoCurrentMap (Verse.MapGeneratorDef def) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

On create colony:

Exception filling window for Verse.Dialog_DebugActionsMenu: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.HediffMaker.MakeHediff (Verse.HediffDef def, Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.BodyPartRecord partRecord) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnAddictionHediffsGenerator.GenerateAddictionsFor (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateInitialHediffs (Verse.Pawn pawn, PawnGenerationRequest request) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.DoGenerateNewNakedPawn (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest& request, System.String& error, Boolean ignoreScenarioRequirements) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateNewNakedPawn (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest& request) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn (PawnGenerationRequest request) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn (Verse.PawnKindDef kindDef, RimWorld.Faction faction) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Autotests_ColonyMaker.MakeColonists (Int32 count, IntVec3 center) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Autotests_ColonyMaker.MakeColony (RimWorld.ColonyMakerFlag[] flags) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Autotests_ColonyMaker.MakeColony_Full () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Dialog_DebugActionsMenu.<DoListingItems_GameModeMap>m__7C1 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Dialog_DebugOptionLister.DebugAction (System.String label, System.Action action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Dialog_DebugActionsMenu.DoListingItems_GameModeMap () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Dialog_DebugActionsMenu.DoListingItems () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Dialog_OptionLister.DoWindowContents (Rect inRect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Window+<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey25B.<>m__183 (Int32 x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Adventurer

@jordanf2209 I did notice I wasn't able to load my existing save games with the Medical Compilation but making a new colony worked just fine

That said, it's not like you're running any other mods there, so it's gotta be something in the compilation. Can you dry turning some of them off and see if you can narrow down what's causing issues?

jordanf2209

It happens on new colonies as well though, the first error is just after loading in before the initial three colonists have left their pods. I haven't tried to use it on an existing save at all yet, just new colonies and the "make colony (full)" feature.

jordanf2209

Alright so I managed to narrow the problem down to RPD, strangely enough. The problem occurs with only that mod in the load order and doesn't occur with everything else loaded minus RPD.

I noticed the error generates as well if you use Prepare Carefully with certain colonists while RPD is active. It'll fail to open once or twice with an error and then it'll work as normal, beside one time where the tab was completely blank.

Here's another error that appeared at the select landing screen with only RPD and Prepare Carefully.

Initializing new game with mods Core, 2. RIM Pharmaceutical Drugs, and 735106432

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
UnloadTime: 0.745036 ms

Unloading 5800 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 7955.
Total: 46.454159 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.570025 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.831921 ms MarkObjects: 36.605461 ms  DeleteObjects: 8.446125 ms)

There was an exception thrown by the PawnGenerator during generating a starting pawn. Trying one more time...
Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.StartingPawnUtility.NewGeneratedStartingPawn () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I ignored the message and attempted to load as normal. The game fired this back at me:

Unloading 2 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
UnloadTime: 0.642326 ms

Unloading 1 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 7975.
Total: 41.134640 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.298200 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.263136 ms MarkObjects: 40.555614 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.016756 ms)

Initializing new game with mods Core, 2. RIM Pharmaceutical Drugs, and 735106432

Taz tried to de-register out of bounds at (-1000, -1000, -1000)

Tried to spawn already-spawned thing Taz at (143, 0, 124)

The colonist spawned as an immobile slag chunk with a blank Isotono addiction under health.

Hopefully this information in helpful in some fashion.

Adventurer

@jordanf2209 Delete the RPD and redownload the compilation and use the one from that. There was a bugged 0.4 update earlier today.

jordanf2209

It was already the one from the compilation, V1.3. I deleted and re downloaded it anyway just in case, same problem. Still errors with the same message when spawning pawns, naturally with new worlds or via the spawn pawn/colony debug tools.

Adventurer

Quote from: jordanf2209 on September 19, 2016, 04:40:04 PM
It was already the one from the compilation, V1.3. I deleted and re downloaded it anyway just in case, same problem. Still errors with the same message when spawning pawns, naturally with new worlds or via the spawn pawn/colony debug tools.

Do me a favor and put it in a zip file, then attach it to your next reply.

jordanf2209

Hi, I've created a zip with the mod, output log, mod config and the save file after loading a new colony and attempting to generate a full colony. It failed after generating only two colonists of the twenty or so that it usually does.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uyxkgzinjj2l8ob/A.RimPhD.zip?dl=0

Exende

question, does your BionicImplant work as is for A15 (besides changing the version number)?

Adventurer

Jordan, it seems it's trying to call AnestheticInjected, which is only present in DE Surgeries.

Try doing just DE Surgeries and RimPhD and give me a new output log, because right now the output log you gave me is full of this AnestheticInjected error.

zmadz

i had the same problem and after disabling patches and realistic medical it stoped bugging my games, are patches nesesery if you use original mods or you need to use them with this modified versions also

Adventurer

Quote from: zmadz on September 19, 2016, 06:40:38 PM
i had the same problem and after disabling patches and realistic medical it stoped bugging my games, are patches nesesery if you use original mods or you need to use them with this modified versions also
The patches are absolutely 100% necessary regardless of whether you use modified versions or not.