Previous topic - Next topic

Adventurer

Kinda concerned, seems like you fell off the edge of the Earth. c.c

Dingo

How does one get into this exclusive club of debugging mods with skully? :P

Adventurer

Quote from: Dingo on September 22, 2016, 07:12:37 AM
How does one get into this exclusive club of debugging mods with skully? :P
I was just at the right place at the right time (on the RW modding Slack server).

Aristocat

Updated

* Folder and mod name changes : Uses Adventurer's Renamed Folders & About.
* Rim PhD has been removed.
* Advanced prosthetics now require hyperweave.
* Fixed Vegetable Garden compatibility issue. NOTE : Please remove all neutroamine from map and inventories before update, otherwise it will break your save. Actually removing Rim PhD will probably break your save.
* Medical training has been added to the pack.
* Painkiller and adrenaline ribs now require go-juice and yayo.

Quote from: Adventurer on September 22, 2016, 06:57:43 AM
Kinda concerned, seems like you fell off the edge of the Earth. c.c

Adventurer

Good work on the update.

Looks like saves are still being broken though, this is early on into the game before I've even gotten anything related to EPOE up.

Might not break if you didn't have EPOE or ADogSaid prior to changing to this pack, I didn't test for that.

Aristocat

Quote from: Adventurer on September 25, 2016, 07:20:13 AM
Good work on the update.

Looks like saves are still being broken though, this is early on into the game before I've even gotten anything related to EPOE up.

Might not break if you didn't have EPOE or ADogSaid prior to changing to this pack, I didn't test for that.

Hmm... Try add these files on your ACM EPOE. Don't overwrite it when asked.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Adventurer

Adding Items_AnimalBodyParts.xml to Defs\ThingDefs_Items\ causes a ton of errors on game launch.

Aristocat

Quote from: Adventurer on September 25, 2016, 08:37:01 AM
Adding Items_AnimalBodyParts.xml to Defs\ThingDefs_Items\ causes a ton of errors on game launch.

If you have any of these items try to remove them before update. You might want to edit save file.

Not sure how do I make it more save compatible.

Adventurer

Quote from: Aristocat on September 25, 2016, 10:27:57 AM
If you have any of these items try to remove them before update.

I always do. Though, it doesn't NEED to be save compatible.

zmadz

can you make this compatible with beasts of the rim ? thx :3

Adventurer

Chemicals & Neutro has updated, shouldn't have compatibility problems anymore.

Dingo

I had to update all my compatibility patches because I forgot to add the abstract bases from the parent mods. I don't use this pack so I dunno if you manually added them, but if you didn't I believe it causes hidden errors (at the very least Improved Surgery wouldn't work as intended for some surgeries). Just a heads-up so you can fix it if it's broken, my bad.

Basharrah

I seem to be having difficulty curing and injecting mechanites. At first, the option to inject sensory mechanites or fibrous mechanites into colonists didn't show up, despite having researched mechanite manipulation, and later when my colonists became infected with sensory mechanites I didn't have the option to cure them. I've tried disabling all of my mods except for the ones included in the modpack, but I've had the same results. I'm using the Medical Complications version 0.4.2, but I've had the same issue with previous versions, and I am at my wit's end trying to figure out how to make it work, does anyone have a possible solution?

OnlyMarvellous

Really great mod. There is one slight problem I am having, though. I currently have DESurgeries, Improved Surgery, and the DE+IS patch installed. The problem is, when I go into the operations menu, I see two instances of "install _______". All of the options to install something are shown at the start of the list and then again at the end of it. I've attached a picture of how it appears in my game.

I've had a quick look at the XML files of the mod and I just can't see what is causing this. Does anyone have an idea?

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
Run away!