[A15/A14/A13] Aristocat's mods

Started by Aristocat, June 10, 2016, 04:28:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adalah217

Quote from: Wellenbrecher on December 23, 2016, 03:17:33 PM
Dunno what the exact forum policy on that would be, but if it's ok to share such a thing, I'd love to get my grubby paws on it as well.
I do update and "mod" my own stuff, sure, but most of the things in this pack are way beyond my (current) abilities.

Right there with you!

On other mod threads, people have posted temp-workarounds which sometimes end up helping the mod authors in the first place. A16 EPOE was updated by someone a day ahead of the official update for the mod, and the person didn't get banned or anything.

Wellenbrecher

I mostly thought of that because this here not a mod in itself, made by Aristocrat, but a compilation. And he had to ask permission to distribute some of these as part of the pack from the original authors and all that. :)
Just don't want to tread on anyone's toes.

mazacik

Okay, here is the unofficial A16 version.
Warnings: I'm 99% sure there are bugs and all sorts of problems might occur, especially since I used the A16 EPOE version 1.9 and the rest of the mods is old A15 with patched errors (that means incompatibility). I didn't have enough time to test things. If that doesn't scare you, have fun. If I'm redistributing something I shouldn't be, I'm sorry.
Merry Christmas.

Adalah217

Quote from: mazacik on December 23, 2016, 06:41:15 PM

Appreciate it! The biggest reason I wanted the modpack was to get rid of vancidium and advanced components, but seeing as you simply used EPOE's A16 mod here, it's still present. Oh well. Thanks so much!! Already feels like a much more complete game!

mazacik

Quote from: Adalah217 on December 23, 2016, 07:16:26 PM

Appreciate it! The biggest reason I wanted the modpack was to get rid of vancidium and advanced components, but seeing as you simply used EPOE's A16 mod here, it's still present. Oh well. Thanks so much!! Already feels like a much more complete game!

Oh, right, so that broke. I could fix it, but not today, for obvious reasons. Sorry :)

Rah

Hey guys. Thought I'd share my version of the EPOE mod (A16). I made it more hardcore and vanilla oriented. Check out the changelog and thread HERE

Feel free to try it out and see if you like it !

Berkyjay

Warnings: I'm 99% sure there are bugs and all sorts of problems might occur, especially since I used the A16 EPOE version 1.9 and the rest of the mods is old A15 with patched errors (that means incompatibility). I didn't have enough time to test things. If that doesn't scare you, have fun. If I'm redistributing something I shouldn't be, I'm sorry.
Merry Christmas.

I ran into a situation where I couldn't install any prosthetics.  I would either get a deadly fail or the pawn would complete the surgery but nothing happens and the prosthetic was used up.  I attempted to go into dev mode and god mode the limb back so I could continue playing.  But the limb didn't show up in the god mode list.  I tried uninstalling the mods but the save seems to be in too deep.

Nanao-kun

Quote from: Berkyjay on December 31, 2016, 04:13:10 AM
I ran into a situation where I couldn't install any prosthetics.  I would either get a deadly fail or the pawn would complete the surgery but nothing happens and the prosthetic was used up.  I attempted to go into dev mode and god mode the limb back so I could continue playing.  But the limb didn't show up in the god mode list.  I tried uninstalling the mods but the save seems to be in too deep.

I've also gotten the same problem.

Berkyjay

Quote from: Nanao-kun on December 31, 2016, 06:24:14 PM
I've also gotten the same problem.

I had to uninstall all of the Mods except DE Surgeries and EPOE.  It works fine after that.

joaonunes

Any ETA on the update of this mod? (or any other alternative?)
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

jmababa

When's the update of this having trouble with my peps in my colony getting sick and making medecine

Wellenbrecher

Aristocrat hasn't been online since late September last year ;)

joaonunes

Quote from: Wellenbrecher on January 17, 2017, 10:33:17 AM
Aristocrat hasn't been online since late September last year ;)

Well... Guess I'll have to download each separate mod individually like in the old days :P I'll probably miss some of his changes at first though...

jmababa

No you don't just change version with xml editor like open office will work

joaonunes

Quote from: jmababa on January 19, 2017, 12:17:55 AM
No you don't just change version with xml editor like open office will work

So are you saying that the A15 version is fully compatible with A16?
Even the "unofficial" A16 version someone posted here a while ago has some issues, said by the uploader himself, so I am a little skeptical about being that easy to use this mod in A16 :/