issue with taking prisoners

Started by KamahI, June 12, 2016, 06:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KamahI

Hello there, i am facing a problem that gives me headaches today. I solved it once in a weird way but its back.
I build several single prisoner cells and now I defended against a huge raid, where after about 5 raiders are unconsious. My problem is, I cant use the cells to take them in. Does anyone have an Idea? I can provide screenshot and savegame, hope anybody can help. Maybe I just dont see something.

Doesnt help to make them hospital beds.. what did help once.. I had a free bedroom.. changed it to prison and added some sleeping spots there.. prisoners recovered there and after a while I was able to delete the sleeping spots and they were brought to their cells... but thats not really a solution even dont know why it worked then. Only thing I changed is removing a vent in the cells.

please if anyone has an idea tell me.

milon

To capture prisoners, you need to have an unowned prisoner bed (or sleeping spot) for each one.

If that doesn't fix it, please provide screenshots and any additional details that you can.

Welcome to the forum!

harpo99999

it might also be the zoning of colonists with the ones to be captured outside the zoned area(are they all on un-restricted?)

KamahI

thank you thank you THANK YOU harpo99999 <3

Thats exactly the problem. Everytime a raid starts I restrict my colonists to a certain area first before actually preparing for battle. I forgot I did and the prisoner beds are outside the restricted area... Thanks a lot!!