Runescape

Started by Mr.Cross, June 16, 2016, 07:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Cross

Anyone still play RS on the oldschool servers?
Claims to know most things.

Lonely Rogue

Why hello Mr. Cross. It's been a while since I've been on the forums. This is even more off-topic, by the way. Nothing to do with your post.
Rimworld: A game where you're kept as entertainment for thousand year old robots, and you just don't know it yet.
Any mod requests?

Mr.Cross

Damn straight it is lol.

Lonely Rogue

It said to be off topic.
Rimworld: A game where you're kept as entertainment for thousand year old robots, and you just don't know it yet.
Any mod requests?

Coenmcj

'Oldschool' servers? gods, have they gone and updated it again in my absence?
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Mr.Cross

Yup, entire new world i think. Havent played the new one at all. Computer cant handle it.

ItchyFlea

Yea I recently started playing Old School Runescape. So good to be able to play the game almost exactly as it was 10 years ago when I stopped playing.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Shinzy

is it still subscription based? or are you doomed to wander the 4 town area getting shipwrecked and get eaten by a dragon?

Mr.Cross

I agree itchyflea. Made a new acount so im back to noob status lol.

I believe its still subscribtion based.

ItchyFlea

Theres' F2P and P2P. You can gain membership without spending real money by buying an 'Old School Bond' from the Grand Exchange. They cost around 2.8mil in-game.

Playing the Grand Exchange is a good way to make money once you've got some starter cash (I recommend having around 5-10k to start with). Some ways of making cash with the GE I've used include:
» (No requirements) Buy raw anchovies from the GE, cook them and resell on the GE for double what you paid. (buy for 40gp, sell for 80gp each.)
» (Req 32 cooking, chef hat) Buy empty pots from GE, make flour at mill just outside the GE, sell flour pots on GE for huge profit. (Makes 50k per hour.)
» (Req 55 cooking) Buy cooked (or raw) anchovies, buy plain pizza, combine to make anchovy pizza, sell for 120gp profit per pizza. (Not worth the effort tbh)
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Coenmcj

Grapes my friend. The poor Falador guards are soon to go extinct.  :'(
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite