[A14][WIP] Prisoners & Slaves - Testing Release

Started by 1000101, June 19, 2016, 10:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A14 Testing Release

This is a testing release of Prisoners & Slaves.  There may be some bugs in it and it may not work for everybody.  I think I have all the major issues resolved however.

Please feel free to try this out and report back here with any bugs you encounter.  If you do encounter a bug, please let me know how to reproduce it.  For me it runs without any issue aside from gameplay balancing which may need tweaking.

When reporting a bug, please post your modsConfig and log file.  If the log file doesn't contain important information (such as the stack trace), then expand the error in the debug window to show the entire error and post a screenshot of it (just the debug window, not your entire 4k display please).

Happy slaving!
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

Fluffe

Alright will do im running with way to many mods so lets see how this goes lol

Lerin

Dude if this is what i mean..  i have no words :D
Going test..

Fluffe

First question has the recruitment difficulty been removed or is it just not showing just wondering cause I was planning on turning people I have almost 0% chance of ever recruiting into slaves but cant seem to find out who has that 99 difficulty other than that works good so far no issues yet guess I will go on recruit chance for now.

You don't "recruit" slaves, you make a slave collar and forcibly put it on prisoners.

Slave collars (and restraints) can be made from steel at the crafting spot and smithing work benches.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

Fluffe

I wasn't talking about that when I capture someone there prisoners but I have the option to make them slaves right? I was saying that if the prisoners recruitment difficulty is 99+ I would make them slaves thing is I cant see there recruitment difficulty is that on purpose

This mod does nothing with recruitment difficulty directly.  It does, however, make prisoners and slaves have a joy need.  Perhaps you need to just stick a horseshoe pin in your prison commons/yard to boost their mood.