[A14][WIP] Prisoners & Slaves - Testing Release

Started by 1000101, June 19, 2016, 10:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudder

Quote from: 1000101 on August 23, 2016, 10:21:51 PM
@Mudder

That would fall under the list of things which have already been mentioned in the TODO in the original post.

I probably wasn't specific. Though I did read everything, including all follow-up posts. This mod is rather huge. All I want is the slave aspects, rather than prison style simulation.

If it's not planned that's no biggie. Just curious what amount of work I'd need to invest to get what I want out of it.
I'm a freelance programmer/web developer that spends way too much time here rather than making money.

DariusWolfe

...and I'm completely the opposite of Mudder. I'd like the increased colonist management aspects, and I'm less interested in the slavery/Prison Architect aspects.

Quote from: Mudder on August 23, 2016, 10:27:40 PM
Quote from: 1000101 on August 23, 2016, 10:21:51 PM
@Mudder

That would fall under the list of things which have already been mentioned in the TODO in the original post.

I probably wasn't specific. Though I did read everything, including all follow-up posts. This mod is rather huge. All I want is the slave aspects, rather than prison style simulation.

If it's not planned that's no biggie. Just curious what amount of work I'd need to invest to get what I want out of it.

I understood you perfectly.  As I said, it's in the TODO section.  What laws are enforceable, how they are enforced, etc.  The Law main tab hasn't been implemented yet which will allow you to control that aspect of the mod.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

Serenity

Releasing that security door as a standalone would be cool. It would allow you to restrict rooms to their occupants so they aren't disturbed. And finally allow you to hide your booze and pot from visitors.

skellitor301

Quote from: Serenity on September 14, 2016, 07:37:50 PM
Releasing that security door as a standalone would be cool. It would allow you to restrict rooms to their occupants so they aren't disturbed. And finally allow you to hide your booze and pot from visitors.
There already is a mod for that, it's called Do not Disturb.

Serenity

For the first part yes. And it has some issues in certain situations. In any case it doesn't prevent visitors from going for your drugs.

Thirite

Can't wait for this mod to be finished. I'm guessing it absolutely depends on CCL to work, so you'll have to wait for it to be updated for A15 before you can?

hendrikpfaff

kaptain_kavern

I'm pretty sure it will not, but as you maybe know, the author of this mod is also the major contributor for the long-awaited CCL mod, so I think he must be focused on this at the moment.

Best regards

RimworldRocks163

Produces quite a bit of lag (which slows down my trash computer), which is sad because this mod truly is amazing.

Wolf619

i like the baton idea, i was thinking earlier today it would be nice if you could rough up your prisoners.
cut off their food and medicine and its daily beatings.
that will teach them not to raid my town lol

lc-soz

That's one awesome mod! Looking forward to the full version.

Quote from: Cod163513 on October 14, 2016, 10:07:57 PM
Produces quite a bit of lag (which slows down my trash computer), which is sad because this mod truly is amazing.

My PC lags a lot too. Would be cool if it was possible to choose only parts of the mods. I'm really interested in handcuffs, shackles and door security tab. The rest would have to wait until I buy a real computer.

Korn.Mil

Hoping this awesome mod will be updated for A15

Tammabanana

Excited for this mod when it's ready again.

I see Hospitality has been mentioned a few times in the thread, but it hasn't been noted explicitly whether "Prisoners & Slaves" is compatible with "Hospitality"? Is there a specific load order that should be used?
Tam's tiny mods: forum thread: Kitchen Counters and other shelving *** Smoked meat *** Travel rations: MREs *** Pygmy Muffalo