[A14][WIP] Prisoners & Slaves - Testing Release

Started by 1000101, June 19, 2016, 10:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thundercraft

{Looks around...} ??? :o 8)
Posting to watch. (I hope this gets finished some day.)

lllMWNlll

Looking foward to get my prisoners into slavery!

There are no issues using this mod and Hospitality.  That being said, I doubt I will have time to update this mod until A16 at the soonest, more likely not until the game comes out of alpha so that I don't have to keep updating several large mods.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

EldVarg

Lerin

Quote from: Lerin on December 22, 2016, 11:32:14 PMMod was abandoned ?

No, be sure to learn how to read one of these days:

Quote from: 1000101That being said, I doubt I will have time to update this mod until A16 at the soonest, more likely not until the game comes out of alpha so that I don't have to keep updating several large mods.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

harpo99999

switter, as the mod release was for a14 and has been deleted by the moderators as the mod was too old

Senio

Quote from: 1000101 on December 25, 2016, 04:25:32 AM
Quote from: Lerin on December 22, 2016, 11:32:14 PMMod was abandoned ?

No, be sure to learn how to read one of these days:

Quote from: 1000101That being said, I doubt I will have time to update this mod until A16 at the soonest, more likely not until the game comes out of alpha so that I don't have to keep updating several large mods.

Wait a new version , A16.

Erazil

hi , just for know is always in state : wait  ?
Les Ténèbres Sont le Début et la Fin de Toutes Chose

mazacik

Don't let this idea die pls. This and somehow improved enemy raids needs to happen.

Undeadbanana

Quote from: mazacik on April 03, 2017, 03:59:54 PM
Don't let this idea die pls. This and somehow improved enemy raids needs to happen.

Mod author has moved on and no longer makes RimWorld mods according to his post history.

hendrikpfaff

Someone remake/rewrite this mod? Such a shame to see these features die...

Harry_Dicks

It's really, really sad seeing all of this go down the drain. It has some stuff in it I was dreaming about the other day with the cameras and LoS for prisoners and such, ahhhh damn. Maybe someone can chop some pieces out of it for B18?

Harry_Dicks

I can't help but keep coming back and looking at how freaking cool this mod was. The whole idea with having a line of sight system, with security cameras and a minimap with the only visible areas that are where your cameras and guys are... dude that's just plain fucking awesome.

I wish that someone, or maybe with the original author's blessing, that this project could be picked back up and maybe at least just brought up to B18. Doesn't even have to have any new or added features, however nice those would be, but if we could just get this to B18 that would be really incredible.

Ah well, a boy can dream, can't he?