What happened to "Yarkista"?

Started by Fruit loops, June 19, 2016, 03:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fruit loops

When-ever you go to one of his posts it says 'Guest' underneath, what turns/makes you a guest?
The guy who suggested the mood debuff for harvesting prisoner organs.

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Coenmcj

Being kidnapped by the illuminati, or deleting your account, one or the other, bets are on the illuminati though.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Coenmcj

Similarly It's happened to TheGentlman aswell! THE ILLUMINATI STRIKES AGAIN
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

milon

Hush!  You can't say those things out loud!  They're listening!

Fruit loops

Really though, what would make him delete his account? obviously we don't know his personal life, but from what I remember he seemed happy, and friendly. does he have a steam account? A twitter? Anything of that nature? he couldn't have just gone off the map.

milon

I really have no idea.  I didn't see a farewell note from either of them, and I'm unaware of any moderator involvement in their disappearances.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Fruit loops

I have no clue how to setup a search for someone, but I think we could try to gather up a group of people who have some spare time to google, search, and roam the internet looking for clues.

There isn't a twitter account that is '@Yarkista' I tried 'steamcommunity.com/id/Yarkista/' but nothing.
Anyone have information on a first name, or other aliases that he might make accounts under?
Like I said, he couldn't have just gone off the map.

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Listen1

I believe it is a violation of privacy, but if you have a good enough reason, you could ask a moderator/Tynan for his e-mail. I don't what's your deal with him, but if it's a serious one, that may help.

In another forum I participated the moderator helped a person that got scammed in a sale to find the seller that deleted his account.

milon

Bastobasto

Im not sure but I think that i've find his steam account,or a thing like that,but that he've changed username

Bastobasto