Started by TronPrime1, February 20, 2014, 12:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirid

My favorites are probably Diablo and Katamari Damacy  ;D
You can't rollerskate in a muffalo herd

daft73

Quote from: Kirid on April 27, 2014, 12:31:23 PM
My favorites are probably Diablo ......
Speaking of, so I was expanding my game music (a mega-list of music I listen to whilst playing stuff), when I thought to try Diablo's Soundtrack absurd amounts up to 300$...really lol. My 1,000,000,000,000 yr old original copy is somewhere out in the old man-cave, now just storage, and my wife's workout room. May need to try to dig it out...

Kirid

Quote from: daft73 on April 27, 2014, 12:36:41 PM
Speaking of, so I was expanding my game music (a mega-list of music I listen to whilst playing stuff), when I thought to try Diablo's Soundtrack absurd amounts up to 300$...really lol. My 1,000,000,000,000 yr old original copy is somewhere out in the old man-cave, now just storage, and my wife's workout room. May need to try to dig it out...
Wow that's crazy! I've still got mine around here somewhere..
Funny story: When I was little I convinced my super religious Grandma to let me install it on her computer by telling her "It's a game where you go to hell and kill the Devil" Instant Okay.
You can't rollerskate in a muffalo herd

daft73

Quote from: Kirid on April 27, 2014, 12:56:26 PM
Quote from: daft73 on April 27, 2014, 12:36:41 PM
Wow that's crazy! I've still got mine around here somewhere..
Funny story: When I was little I convinced my super religious Grandma to let me install it on her computer by telling her "It's a game where you go to hell and kill the Devil" Instant Okay.
lol, gotta love old school mentality ;D

AlyxMS

Mass effect and Battlefield Bad Company.
Yep the Bad Company not Bad Company 1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuHB9QQ8J7U
DICE put tons of money into the sound part and hired a actual orchestra to record the music.
Too bad the game didn't sell well.
The music from the radio channels are well selected and the sound (not only the music but all sounds) of the entire game is the best within the battlefield series so far.