Aa, what's going on here?

Started by caidrath, June 21, 2016, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caidrath

Is this a bug or any mode corruption? Or it can happens in game, so it is natural?

Updated for more evidence of my end :O

ArguedPiano

Hahahaha, endless meat!

What mod's are you using?
The only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down.

Thane

They will trample you for the potatoes. Then they will leave.
It is regular practice to install peg legs and dentures on anyone you don't like around here. Think about that.

Tagasaki

Holy crap! That is so... Wow.

What is this really? An event? Manhunting? That's a lot of animals.

caidrath

Dude it is so much for my poor computer, I cant even play. :D And they are still coming. They dont attack the walls, If I could play,I mean computer wouldnt slow down. I would burn these creatures but...

I am using 20-25 mods. Oh would it be a matter that I used 3 more mods and created a colony, then I got bored and turned back to my last save. Those mods are still open.

Vaporisor

I would so toss a molotov over those walls.  Alas they are wood walls.
Stories by Vaporisor

Escaped convicts!
concluded
Altair XIII
Frozen Wastes

ArguedPiano

Quote from: caidrath on June 21, 2016, 06:07:01 PMI am using 20-25 mods. Oh would it be a matter that I used 3 more mods and created a colony, then I got bored and turned back to my last save. Those mods are still open.

Perhaps. In my experience it is best to both restart the entire game (quit and relaunch rimworld) as well as create a new world when messing with mods or mod orders.

ArguedPiano

Quote from: Vaporisor on June 21, 2016, 06:20:09 PM
I would so toss a molotov over those walls.  Alas they are wood walls.

It would be RimWorlds biggest Barbecue!

caidrath

There are boomer animals between them, sacrifice one man for greater good. It would be fun to get rid of these guys If I could play.

I just failed on a colony. There was bug hive into a mining zone of mine but it was far away from my base. I put a wall and block them and I was dealing with sieges and other stuff. After 15minutes there were 100 bugs and they were expanding the cave. I fought bravely but lost anyways. We have all eaten by bugs after all.

caidrath

Quote from: ArguedPiano on June 21, 2016, 06:21:12 PM
Quote from: caidrath on June 21, 2016, 06:07:01 PMI am using 20-25 mods. Oh would it be a matter that I used 3 more mods and created a colony, then I got bored and turned back to my last save. Those mods are still open.

Perhaps. In my experience it is best to both restart the entire game (quit and relaunch rimworld) as well as create a new world when messing with mods or mod orders.

I loaded my auto-save and waiting for something to happen.

wildemberg pt-br

Quote from: caidrath on June 21, 2016, 06:26:56 PM
There are boomer animals between them, sacrifice one man for greater good. It would be fun to get rid of these guys If I could play.

I just failed on a colony. There was bug hive into a mining zone of mine but it was far away from my base. I put a wall and block them and I was dealing with sieges and other stuff. After 15minutes there were 100 bugs and they were expanding the cave. I fought bravely but lost anyways. We have all eaten by bugs after all.
Could have surrounded the mining mine with some wooden wall layers, then place 1 more wall layer not flammable and a door to and was only playing molotov or incendiary grenade launcher, to and would have killed all the bugs and hive.

caidrath

Nice idea, I am using this to get rid of crashed ships. But this time, mine has been revealed so there was a non-roof zone. I mean smoke would have gone to air.

wildemberg pt-br

But it would not only put a ceiling to solve the problem?

milon

Also, not a Suggestion so moving to General Discussion

Simon_The_Space_Engineer

go into dev tools, pause the game, use lightning, click all the animals (or most of them) at least once or twice (more the better), unpause and watch the lag grow into a beautiful wall of lightning overkill from Zeus himself
In the end, we all make the same leather hats.