most memorable colonist

Started by Simon_The_Space_Engineer, June 23, 2016, 12:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryc8

I'm sure his last name is Black

Thane

This was back in A12. Maybe the generator changed because I haven't seen my favorite hybrid dictator around recently :(
It is regular practice to install peg legs and dentures on anyone you don't like around here. Think about that.

ExodusOfSound

Seraph, the godlike super surgeon! Not only was he mostly bionic by the time I got to late game with that colony, he had also managed a headshot from 70 tiles away that tore off the head of a sapper as she mined toward my colony. I'll always remember him as the saviour of Luxville.

Kryc8

I'm sure his last name is Black

I'm sorry that I said that I'm sure his last name is Black and it could sound mean but I didn't saw your post ;p

Fruit loops

During a raid, an attacker named 'Zane' was downed, and I managed to heal, recruit, and make him a very useful colonist. + He had my actual name :P
The guy who suggested the mood debuff for harvesting prisoner organs.

Carlyscarlet

I got a colonist named Table. His name stuck out because of how odd it was. But he is the most memorable of my colony. He was one of the original three of my commune He was quite lazy, working at his own pace. But that didn't stop him from building most of the commune and becoming a master builder.

One thing I remember about Table is his current struggle with spinal cancer. He got it on his 33rd birthday and it hit the colony hard. Table was an important person in the commune, building almost all of the defenses, roads, and buildings. To have his get plagued by a debilitating cancer was such a tole on me and the colony. But we struggled on with it, treating it as we went. Eventually, over months of treatment, signs of the cancer going into remission appeared. There was hope for Table, a light at the end of the tunnel. We might beat it.

Its been months of remission and Table has been working hard as ever. Defending and building up the commune is what he does, and he'll keep doing with or without cancer.

Listen1

It was not my colony, but the one remember foundest...

Moo for president.

Wex

It was Otto hired assassin, 66 years old.
Alpha 7, I built a pod for him (a spaceship one - there weren't other pods yet - ), for storing him; he could only shoot (18) and melee (16) - and art, when art wasn't a thing yet -.
He stayed in his pod, with a full set of powered armor and devilstrand clothes, his charged particle rifle, two bionic legs and two powerclaws. He had 2 bionic eyes for good measure.

He stayed in a cave just outside colony perimeter, no raid ever entered there. In several occasions he routed the assault by himself, attacking from the back, while the rest of the colony fought the raid; in one occasion I used him to rout a siege by himself, shooting at stragglers and maiming anyone who closed in melee.

After the fight, a quick meal, a sleep in a bed and back in the pod.

I miss him.
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
    Harlan Ellison

SpacekatTommy

Not of my colony, but of Aavak's.

The great prophet Rilder himself.

Fully bionic, minus an A.I. Chip in his head (so he could keep his humanity intact) and Leader of his cannibalistic colony.

He built up the commune, and the game had ended when his cannibal core (leaving one behind to spread the good word of cannibalism throughout the world) made their way into space to find a new place to set down and spread the word to the galactic masses.

He was a killing machine, literally. Being fully bionic made melee attacking raiding pirates simple for him, and seeing him covered head to toe in the blood of his foes after battles was a very common sight amongst his fellow colonists. One often wondered if he enjoyed it.

b0rsuk

I have a nudist sculptor running in winter 'happily naked'. He's wearing an alpaca tuque and nothing else. He's still alive, he just earned an eye burn scar so a long ranged weapon doesn't solve all problems anymore.

Mr. Ego

No one can defeat Mister Ego. He started as a nerd who wasn´t the best guy to start a colony but he made himself from the bottom to the his leader postion now.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]