[A13] PAWN Started 10 Jobs In 10 Ticks - HaulToCell

Started by Seikikai, June 26, 2016, 08:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seikikai

I've Been Having This Problem Since A Couple Of Weeks. At The Begining It Wasn't Something Serious So I Decided To Ignore It But Now Everytime This Error Is Registered The Game Freezes For A Couple Of Seconds And It's Starting To Annoy Me (*-__-)

After Search About It At The Web Found That It Was Caused By A Bug At Hoppers So Decided To Remove All Hoppers And Structures That Can Storge Items But The Error Continue :1

Hope Someone Could Help Me. Thanks.

milon

Wow, That's An Epic Book Title You're Writing There :)

Anyhoo, there's a lot of pertinent information we'll need to help you sort this out:
1. What's your Operating System?
2. What's your Mod Order?
3. Please post your output_log.txt (Windows) or player.log (Mac/Linux)

Seikikai

Seems That Won't Be Necessary. After Writte The Post, I Continued Trying To Find What Caused The Error And Found That Was Caused By The Component Assembly Factory From Component Factory v1.0. Destroy The Hopper Attached To It Done Nothing But Rebuild The Machine Worked.

I Will Let The Modder Know About The Bug Later. Thanks For Your Help :)

milon

If it's related to mods using CCL and if those mods are correctly using the assets it provides, it could be an issue in CCL.  Without an log file though, it would be hard to say whether it's CCL or a dependant mod which is at fault.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.