Get Some Lovin'

Started by The King of Nipples, July 06, 2016, 11:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The King of Nipples

What is the min. age colonist have to be to get the mood buff got some lovin'.

Mrred1

Yes you can have pedophiles.
"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings." ~ Robert Bloch ~

The King of Nipples

Quote from: Mrred1 on July 07, 2016, 12:10:06 AM
Yes you can have pedophiles.
Shhh! They do not need to know that I wanted pedophiles...

Mrred1

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings." ~ Robert Bloch ~

Shurp

Do human children even exist in Rimworld?  I haven't paid close attention to age but I don't recall seeing anyone under the age of 20.
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

Boston

Quote from: Shurp on July 07, 2016, 06:39:01 AM
Do human children even exist in Rimworld?  I haven't paid close attention to age but I don't recall seeing anyone under the age of 20.

Pawns can get as young as 14.

cultist

I don't think there is a limit.

The lowest age of a pawn is 14 I think. The age of consent for most countries in the world today is between 14 and 18. But remember, the game take place in the far future out on the edge of known space. There's no telling what sort of rules make sense to the people who live there, and that's assuming rules can even be enforced effectively in a place like that.

Wex

Actually, using the dev tools you can spawn a baby colonist (give birth), the problem is that it appears with a random name, with a random backstory (yes, even adulthood) and it moves SLOOOOOOOOW.
Oh, an the pawn looks like all other pawns.
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
    Harlan Ellison

Shurp

If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

Wex

I don't know. I didn't had the patience. I guess it will become older.
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
    Harlan Ellison