Exile

Started by Solar_Silver, July 06, 2016, 03:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solar_Silver

Ivan Le Croix was born November 7th the year 4672, he has been in crypto for over seven hundred years, the day he awoke it was to the gentle face of a little girl. She was horrified by his lack of parts, the chunk of skull and brain that had been removed, the synthetic heart beating in his chest, along with the sleek, black synthetic organs. Ivan had entered an experiment at the age of thirty seven, on that day he was broken down and turned into something less than human.

He was nothing but a corpse when they put him in the crypto-pod all those years ago. The girl brought her brother, Jon, to pull the strange, slime covered mass of flesh and steel out of the tomb, the colony would later turn this into permanent residency for animals.

Ivan was dragged to a small three by four medical room, with a plump devil strand chair, sterile white tiles, a television, limestone shelf, plain light and plasteel walls. They disassembled him like the scientists oh so long ago did, and put him back together. When he awoke the same little girl, Lillith, was sitting in the chair, watching a DVD of an ancient television show.

She had a small pile of clothing that had been made just for him, stacked on her lap. His movements, though restrained to the bed, alerted her to his consciousness, she stepped over and deactivated the grav-restraints, then handed him the clothing. He dressed in an expensive and rare thumbrofur button down dress shirt, cow skin pants, his repaired husky fur duster and pulled on a muffalo wool tuque.

She then led him out into the hallway, passing nurses and doctors to a large waiting room where her brother Jon waited with his head tilted back and eyes closed. She woke him up and showed Ivan to him, within the hour he was signed out of the hospital and taken to the residential district, this world had been nothing when he went to sleep, tundras deserts and cooking hot rainforests.

But as the little girl showed him her fairy dolls and his very own bedroom, complete with shower, terminal and kitchen unit. He realised that his government, that had turned him to what he was had been wrong. His world wouldn't die, because worlds don't die, only people do, and that was now the one thing he understood fully.

As Lillith Le Croix held up an ancient holo of her great, great grandfathers great grandfathers great grandfather's grandmother. Of whom bear the same name as her, and stand with a small grin on her face, hand on her big brother's shoulder, Ivan Le Croix.

(I make my own mods, and making this story a reality, Jesus was it hard, save editing, breaking and fixing the game. God damn was it hard to do this. Hope you enjoyed, because yes, Ivan Le Croix, dubbed Machine. Is really over seven hundred years old, I pulled him out of an anci not casket, and changed his name around, and no, he wasn't in the state i say, and he's not nearly as diverse, but editing things makes them that hope you enjoyed.)

Solar_Silver

Also forgot to mention that, yes, he is an Exiled Researcher, but hey, we all make mistakes.