New Scenario System FUN

Started by BradAss Mofo, July 13, 2016, 04:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BradAss Mofo

I am totally gonna do a Lost Expeditionary force Scenario, Start With 20 decked out Space marines On the hardest Difficulty, don't take anyone in, and see How Long you last! Hell yeah, The Story Of the Lost Expedition Under the Command Of Captain Jebadiah Cain. Sounds pretty good if you ask me, probably gonna record it and put it on YouTube. ;D

PS. Can you share Scenarios?

DariusWolfe

Scenarios will be shareable on the Workshop, it's already been stated. Theoretically it'll be equally possible to share them elsewhere, though probably not as easily.

bdole92

I am really looking forward to doing a Tribal run-through. Messing around with the new low-tech options and trying to climb through the techs to Spacer will be really interesting

muffins

I want to try a game with a permanent flashstorm in a forest. Figuring out fire defences might be fun.

A Friend

I'm gonna go try a lost expedition type of thing too. Ice sheet start with about a dozen or 15 people, a dev mode built research base and lots of food but no traders or raids. Trying to make it last until the food runs out and everything goes to hell. The crew may cannibalize each other or pry off walls to create some extra hydrophonics at the risk of exposing themselves to the cold.

The only thing missing is a shape shifting monster that hides within the crew. Mods pls
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"