[MOD] (Alpha 2) MoreTurrets

Started by Architect, February 28, 2014, 06:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Architect

MoreTurrets

Description:
    This mod adds in four new turrets, each with its own various benefits and research tasks to unlock including:
    • Reduced reload times
    • Increased fire power
    • Increased armour
    • A wonderful mixture of all three

Mod Team:
    How to use:
    Research all 3 new research topics to unlock the Ultimate Turret. Each individual research will yield one turret of its kind as a base modification of the original turret.

Download:

Screens:

How to install:
    - Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
    - Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.

Please, feel free to post opinions and ideas and anything here, this is the first mod I've ever made for a game, so go nuts XD[/list]

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
    Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

DarkXess

Thanks for posting your release. Please update your release post with our download links too :)

You can find our mirror here:

chaoshunter

so it seems that the the Ultimate Turret doesn't fire at all

Architect

Are you sure? I'll recheck that as soon as I get home. I have an update coming out tomorrow for it anyway, so if if you're right there will most certainly be a fix included.

Edit:
    @chaoshunter Do you have any mods that could be conflicting with the more turrets mod? The ultimate turret works fine for me, and no one else has reported an issue?

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

Timber

I ask not for a lighter burden but for broader shoulders. -Atlas

Architect

Yes you may :D Though you'll likely have to wait until tomorrow. I'm currently in the process of writing up the automated mortar turrets as well as a few other bits and pieces for the next update. At which point, I'll be fixing up the layout of this thread and generally making it more friendly :) In the mean time, I can only apologise for the lack of screenshots :/