[1.0]Toxic Fallout Protection Suit[V1.9.3]

Started by Chaia, July 15, 2016, 06:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How long do your colonists wear the toxic fallout protection suit?

Always, without dropping it even for in-base works
5 (26.3%)
Most time, with dropping it for time critical tasks
0 (0%)
Some time, only wearing it for outside works
12 (63.2%)
Never, because you forget about it / it's not that useful to you / you don't spend that much time outside
2 (10.5%)
Other (add a comment)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: July 24, 2016, 03:15:47 AM

Chaia

Here comes 1.5!

Changelog:

- ToxAway is available again
- Added in a Hediff, which reduces toxic sensitivity, but with some drawbacks
-> ToxAway currently reduces 0.25 toxic sensitivity per pill and each pill last 0.25 days. If you take more pills at once, the duration and effects will stack/rise.
-> Overdosing ToxAway will lead to kidney and liver damage
- ToxAway can be crafted after some mid-game research, but is kinda cheap to craft right now compared to the other good drugs (probably going to nerf that)

Chaia

RimWorld Version 0.17 is out, here comes the updated Toxic Fallout Protection Suit!

Check out the changelog for changes, GitHub for the download or the steam workshop for simple download and upkeep of the mod!

Sixdd

Just thought you should know that the github release still shows as being for alpha 16. Steam workshop version is good though.

Knorkie

You can see it when you scroll down on github

Sixdd

Ah I see, kinda odd that it's clear down there but it works I suppose.

Chaia

Quote from: Sixdd on May 30, 2017, 07:06:00 AM
Ah I see, kinda odd that it's clear down there but it works I suppose.

GitHub is kinda borked for me, it puts the new releases at the bottom. Any idea why?

Sixdd

Afraid not, I just started using GitHub yesterday for my own stuff. I looked in the settings and didn't see anything about release order or anything. I would just change the link on here to the direct link to the file that way you can avoid this sort of thing altogether.

Chaia

Quote from: Sixdd on May 31, 2017, 03:03:08 PM
Afraid not, I just started using GitHub yesterday for my own stuff. I looked in the settings and didn't see anything about release order or anything. I would just change the link on here to the direct link to the file that way you can avoid this sort of thing altogether.

Thats a good idea, I will change it that way

€dit: changed, thanks.

Sixdd

DarthNihilus

why the heck the suit doesn't want to go into other zones/storages? wtf? oO

Mr_Man

Unable to find B18 on Github. Got a direct link?

Chaia

Quote from: Mr_Man on November 21, 2017, 03:13:38 PM
Unable to find B18 on Github. Got a direct link?

The link in the first post was directly going to V1.6. Now it is going to the release folder, where you can find V1.7.
Also here is a direct link to V1.7

Harry_Dicks

Thanks for making this great, practical mod! ;)

alexo