Pirate King Access help. [Steam Version A14]

Started by Some_stranger, July 15, 2016, 02:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Some_stranger

Hello everyone.  I have recently purchased the Pirate King DLC and am confused on how to get it to work.  If anyone could help me, I'd be grateful.
Thanks in advance,
-Some_stranger.

milon

Read & understand the guidelines here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HmLwOYk8e_kyQ4nEEfHtLr-vvPb03vkaOntnrVlPKM0/pub

When you're ready to create your Pirate King, login here:
http://rimworldgame.com/creative/index.php

(The login wasn't on the Creative Rewards sticky.  Sorry about that, just added it now.)

EDIT - Tynan, if you see this, could you add a link to the creative rewards login somewhere obvious on the website, like underneath the various upgrade packs?

Some_stranger

Thank you very much Milon, I'm sure you're very busy today so I'll keep it brief.
The body type does not give me any specific preview, I'm curious as to how it looks.

milon

Oh, you're talking about the visuals!  Gotcha.  :)

For that, play the game and you'll see them in action.  I'm not aware of any specific image collection or in-game tools to help you out, but you can turn on Dev Mode in the options menu and spawn a bunch of pawns and see the differences.  I believe there's average, skinny, and fat pawns that all come in Male and Female versions (I'm not using the correct terms, but you'll figure it out).

If you have a copy of Alpha 13, you can add the Mod called EdB Prepare Carefully and it lets you choose all kinds of starting parameters for your colonists.  This lets you see all the bodytypes, hair, etc.  If you don't have Alpha 13, please don't ask for a copy - there's been a problem with piracy, so discussing alternate ways of acquiring the game is not permitted (as per the forum guidelines).

Some_stranger

Ah yes, of course I have the greatest mods for Alpha 13.  I'll just try my best at making an average looking person, not too large.  Thank you once again for your help Milon.

milon