NoExitDirectionForCaravanChosen, but no obstacles (1.0.2282 modded)

Started by netherous, July 04, 2019, 01:51:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

netherous

I have a heavy mod list and am trying to form a caravan in a new game. When doing so and selecting any combination of pawns or items and then clicking Accept, I get the message "NoExitDirectionForCaravanChosen" in the upper right.

The thing is, I'm in the middle of a flat plain, with all surrounding tiles being Temperate Forest / Flat. There are no obstacles on the map: no mountains, no rivers, nothing. The colony is placed on a tile with an Ancient Asphalt Road feature. Pawns have no problem pathing to any edge of the map. No additional messages appear in the debug log after failing to form a caravan, and the warnings generated on loading the game don't really seem to indicate a problem with anything related to tiles, caravans, pathing, or anything similar.

I looked in the dev menus to see if I could force a direction, and couldn't find a way. If I use "Send Instantly", the caravan is formed successfully.

Is there any way to track down what mod could be doing this or force the game to acknowledge a direction with the dev tools?

Canute

Hi,
just a dumb question. Did you set a destination (choose route)  for the caravan.

Does it happen with any new colony (when you use hugslib and got dev. mode on, shift-leftclick on the top right icon to create a new test colony) ?

netherous

Quote from: Canute on July 04, 2019, 02:36:50 AM
Hi,
just a dumb question. Did you set a destination (choose route)  for the caravan.

Does it happen with any new colony (when you use hugslib and got dev. mode on, shift-leftclick on the top right icon to create a new test colony) ?

Thanks. I played around with route-setting more and figured out that I have to set a route twice. It doesn't seem to matter what the first route I set is. There must be a bug with one of my mods, but at least I have working caravans now.