[BUG] 0.14.1226 Yorkie NEVER nuzzles

Started by b0rsuk, July 15, 2016, 05:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rsuk

Do you remember a few alphas ago when I casually mentioned that yorkies never nuzzle ? I only had anecdotal evidence back then, but now it's a part of social system and logged in the Social tab.

Savegame:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/q2h5zs

My dining room has a yorkie and a snowhare in a restricted zone (ice sheet and yorkie is very sensitive to temperature! Has no sense to sleep in comfortable temperature). No matter how you play with the game speed, you will not see "nuzzled" messages in the yorkie's social log.

This makes yorkies worse than they need to be. I never thought they were adorable, but hey, they crash landed with it and if they like him I'll care for him. But no, the yorkie is completely useless.

milon

Off topic, and thanks for finding bugs, but I want to make sure that you are aware that the latest build is the official Alpha 14, 0.14.1234 (awesome build number!), available both on Steam & SendOwl.

b0rsuk

I know, but I found these bugs in the older version. I kept making savegames before A14 was released, I just posted these bugs later. A bit of Rimworld burnout.

As milon said though, the current version is the one you should be testing and confirming these issues with.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.