[1.0] Mew's Mods (OrganThoughts, PlantSaver(Veg Garden), BigBatteries) (9/23/18)

Started by mew_the_pinkmin, July 15, 2016, 06:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you know how to delete this poll?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
8 (44.4%)
I wouldn't tell you anyway
4 (22.2%)
Dude, same
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

mew_the_pinkmin

HI
Here is a list of all my mods, the downloads are next to them
1.0 Big Batteries - https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ndm53okabi6cma/V1-BigBatteries.zip?dl=0
1.0 NoBadOrganThoughts - https://www.dropbox.com/s/zkns7avqre8xzy4/V1-Organ%20thoughts.zip?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jq1yyuoqhazexrg/B18-Organ%20thoughts%20psyc.zip?dl=0
1.0 Plant Saver - https://www.dropbox.com/s/h2qvy9pofmfr9ax/V1-PlantSaver.zip?dl=0
1.0 Plant Saver Vegetable Garden - https://www.dropbox.com/s/ipskqmro377t2wu/V1-PSVG.zip?dl=0

My mods are on Steam now.
None require a new colony.
All feedback is appreciated.

Big Batteries
Say no more to huge battery stacks! now you you can store your power in many more and compact ways! With the big (2x2), small (1x1 floor batteries), efficient, GIGA (about the size of a geothermal generator), and military batteries we have some for everyone.
NoBadOrganThoughts
Made for those who love surgery mods, this one nullifies the "organ harvested, sold prisoner, prisoner died during surgery, etc..." thoughts so you can keep on at it.
Plant Saver
Plant saver reverts plants to the just planted state after they are harvested saving lots of your grower's time. However they may not gain XP as fast (because they plant less crops). Plants may still die of old age, regardless of how much you have or have not harvested them, however they will still last multiple harvest cycles.  now includes instructions on how to edit what plants do this and by how much!
Vegetable Garden compatible version! load it after veg garden. don't load without. The download may contain all of the subsets of Veg Garden, you only need to keep the ones you want to use. Also you can combine the "Defs" folders if you want them more compact (Don't overwrite them).
Includes instructions to edit the plants via Xml.

Licence
You are free to do pretty much whatever you want as long as you don't pretend they are yours. If you want to put them in a public modpack you may (Although I would like to know plz).
NoBadOrganThoughts        BigBatteries        PlantSaver

Grynnreaper

Finally i can harvest without consequence. also batteries are good. Thank you!

viperwasp

Thanks for making the mods. I will make good use of them. :)
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

quxzcover

PLEASE balance the cost of the batteries. bigger batteries should be a bigger investment but should be cheaper. so it should be:
                             COST          POWER STORAGE
small battery:         10 steel          150  wd
medium battery:     50 steel          1000 wd
large battery:         200 steel         5000 wd

but instead the current system is unbalanced. what is is currently is the small batteries give you the best pay off, which just dosent make sense.:

small battery:         10 steel          300  wd
medium battery:     50 steel          1000 wd
large battery:         200 steel         3000 wd

meaning it takes 20 small batteries to make a large one, yet it gives you double the power storage for doing so. i know there are components but even adding the components, the small batteries are the most efficient. please fix this.

hector212121

Plantsaver didn't work on rice in hydroponics, not sure about other 'ponics growth or non-hydroponics. I'm playing a Fallout scenario with permanent tox, so I can't grow outside.

mew_the_pinkmin

Quote from: hector212121 on July 18, 2016, 02:44:11 PM
Plantsaver didn't work on rice in hydroponics, not sure about other 'ponics growth or non-hydroponics. I'm playing a Fallout scenario with permanent tox, so I can't grow outside.
I can't reproduce this. Are you using vegetable garden or some other mod that might mess with plants.

hector212121

Not that i know of? :P Well, thanks to 14b i had to redo my mod order, I'll see now.

mew_the_pinkmin

CJoker3221

No Organ Thoughts is really handy for my organ trafficking :)

Chibisuke

Quote from: mew_the_pinkmin on July 18, 2016, 03:18:22 PM
Quote from: hector212121 on July 18, 2016, 02:44:11 PM
I can't reproduce this. Are you using vegetable garden or some other mod that might mess with plants.

I think if you add this mod into a saved game. The first harvest the plant will still get destroyed and all plants afterwards will not, that's what I've noticed when I added this mod into a saved game. And also each plant also has a default lifespan, they will still go away after that time, unless you change it so they have an indefinite lifespan.

Adventurer

Does NoBadOrganThoughts get rid of the mood loss penalty for a prisoner dying outside of surgery?

CJoker3221

Would love to have this updated, especially the NoBadOrganThoughts, anyone know any alternative?

Deimos Rast

Quote from: Adventurer on August 16, 2016, 04:44:32 AM
Does NoBadOrganThoughts get rid of the mood loss penalty for a prisoner dying outside of surgery?
Yes.

Quote from: CJoker3221 on September 12, 2016, 02:47:43 PM
Would love to have this updated, especially the NoBadOrganThoughts, anyone know any alternative?
This should be good with just a version increase. Open About/About.xml and "<targetVersion>0.14.1234</targetVersion>" change to "<targetVersion>0.15.0</targetVersion>" for A15.

To head off other "does this do..." questions, the mod sets opinion effects to 0 for:
KnowPrisonerDiedInnocent
KnowGuestExecuted
ExecutedPrisoner
SoldPrisoner
BotchedMySurgery
KnowPrisonerSold
KnowGuestOrganHarvested
KnowColonistOrganHarvested
MyOrganHarvested

But these ones still have opinion modifiers greater than 0:
KnowColonistExecuted
SoldMyLovedOne
SoldMyBondedAnimal

Happy Harvesting!
#StopPluginAbuse

mew_the_pinkmin

Adventurer

Hey, wondering if you could do me a solid. I notice you use Vegetable Garden. I'm using cuproPanda's A15 suite but cuproPanda hasn't been maintaining the mod that makes Cupros Drinks and Vegetable Garden compatible, presumably because cuproPanda doesn't use Vegetable Garden.

Would you be able to take a crack at it? The latest version is here, there's no assemblies, just XML: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=13400.msg244417#msg244417 (I already tried RalphGarden who updated it last time as well as the Vegetable Garden author.)

Also cuproPanda has full permissions granted on all their stuff to all comers (see their first post on their thread) so that won't be an issue.