[1.0] Mew's Mods (OrganThoughts, PlantSaver(Veg Garden), BigBatteries) (9/23/18)

Started by mew_the_pinkmin, July 15, 2016, 06:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you know how to delete this poll?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
8 (44.4%)
I wouldn't tell you anyway
4 (22.2%)
Dude, same
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

BlackGyver

PlantSaver is a pretty neat little mod, definitely saves some time, but plants still appear when the growing zone is designated as "no sowing". Could you make it so no plants appear when that's the case?

asquirrel

Hey Mew!

Is your big battery mod compatible with the circuit breaker mod by RT?

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11272.0

I had a MASSIVE explosion with a big battery even though I had the breaker activated.  It might have been because there was more stored than the circuit breaker mod could handle.

mew_the_pinkmin

Quote from: BlackGyver on January 31, 2017, 05:29:52 PM
but plants still appear when the growing zone is designated as "no sowing". Could you make it so no plants appear when that's the case?
Sorry, no, I haven't gotten into C# to be able code that so you'll just have to designate them to be cut.

Quote from: asquirrel on January 31, 2017, 05:51:51 PM
I had a MASSIVE explosion with a big battery even though I had the breaker activated.  It might have been because there was more stored than the circuit breaker mod could handle.
Yup it's compatible, I just tested it.
NoBadOrganThoughts        BigBatteries        PlantSaver

BlackGyver

I'm going to echo faltonico here, but is there a way to make the No Organ Thoughts mod Psychology-compatible?

Hope this isn't too difficult!

asquirrel

Thanks Mew for testing it!  I'm going to try it again.  Maybe I have a conflict with your with the "efficient batteries mod" or the "stronger batteries mod."  Holy carp man.  I have too many mods. Or can you really have too many mods? :D

Gizamaluke

Best battery mod out there IMO.

I installed a big battery last night (the 4.5k version) and everything was fine. The only niggle I had was that the console still showed the 'Need Batteries' warning as if I didn't have any batteries installed.
Also, are your batteries immune to yellow zzzt? I haven't had this event associated with them yet and i'm wondering if it's because of the former issue. (I.E. the game not recognising your batteries as game batteries..) I am not trying to make the game easier and would appreciate you having a look into it. Thanks

mew_the_pinkmin

Quote from: Gizamaluke on February 09, 2017, 08:43:24 AM
I installed a big battery last night (the 4.5k version) and everything was fine. The only niggle I had was that the console still showed the 'Need Batteries' warning as if I didn't have any batteries installed.
Also, are your batteries immune to yellow zzzt? I haven't had this event associated with them yet and i'm wondering if it's because of the former issue. (I.E. the game not recognising your batteries as game batteries..)
Some of them are immune to zzzt like the military and giga. Dunno about the need battery warning, I'll look into it.

Gizamaluke

Thank you, much appreciated.

If the efficient batteries are not immune to zzzt then no problem, i like that efficient is not rock solid like the military or the Giga, just more efficient.

mew_the_pinkmin

gariba

Is the version tooltip for the veggie garden plant saver wrong? It still says A16 here and on steam.

mew_the_pinkmin

Quote from: gariba on June 10, 2017, 07:36:00 PM
Is the version tooltip for the veggie garden plant saver wrong? It still says A16 here and on steam.
nope, veg garden will be up soon though
Edit: done now!

Mosart

Quote from: mew_the_pinkmin on July 15, 2016, 06:20:03 PM
Plant Saver
Plant saver reverts plants to the just planted state after they are harvested saving lots of your grower's time. However they may not gain XP as fast.
Vegetable Garden compatible version! load it after veg garden. don't load without.
V 1.1- Balancing and instructions to edit.

Licence
You are free to do pretty much whatever you want as long as you don't pretend they are yours. If you want to put them in a public modpack you can (Although I would like to know plz).

How that save time for pawns? Are they need to grow plants after harvesting or they needn't to plant it at all? (just once - first time)?

mew_the_pinkmin

Quote from: Mosart on July 02, 2017, 10:16:02 AM
How that save time for pawns? Are they need to grow plants after harvesting or they needn't to plant it at all? (just once - first time)?
They only need to plant them once.

gurrenlemfox

does this mod have incompatibility with modifying thought mod like psychology cause I still have organs harvested thought with this mod on, at the end of the modlist

mew_the_pinkmin

Quote from: gurrenlemfox on December 12, 2017, 10:06:57 AM
does this mod have incompatibility with modifying thought mod like psychology cause I still have organs harvested thought with this mod on, at the end of the modlist
Made a compatible version real quick :) https://www.dropbox.com/s/jq1yyuoqhazexrg/B18-Organ%20thoughts%20psyc.zip?dl=0