Prisoner wont eat

Started by passi965, July 16, 2016, 12:52:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

passi965

I have a bit of a problem here, I'm not new to the game, i got it back in alpha 11, so i know what i do but this prisoner just wont eat, he is set to (Gets food), so i dont know what is happening

Would like it if someone could help me.

mokonasakura

Hes asleep he wont eat if hes asleep.  If hes missing a leg he wont get up to get the food and its likely he wakes up when your social person goes to sleep and then falls asleep when you social person wakes up. click on your warden when the prisoner is awake and right click the prisoner to manually feed him or change the scheduled up

passi965

He hasnt eaten in a day or two, and he has all his legs and arms

mokonasakura

Well last thing I can tell you is if he isn't standing up try making the room none prisoner and then deconstruct the bed he is in. May very well be a bug or maybe something that came with alpha 14 that we dont know about yet like prisoners only eat prisoner food or something.

Wex

If you have set him for releasing, no one will make him eat.
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
    Harlan Ellison

passi965

Quote from: Wex on July 16, 2016, 02:27:59 AM
If you have set him for releasing, no one will make him eat.
I have set him to be recruited

Quote from: mokonasakura on July 16, 2016, 01:14:25 AM
Well last thing I can tell you is if he isn't standing up try making the room none prisoner and then deconstruct the bed he is in. May very well be a bug or maybe something that came with alpha 14 that we dont know about yet like prisoners only eat prisoner food or something.

Well, he ate before so i dont think there is a new food for prisoners only and i just did remove all the beds and recaptured him but still wont eat, I'll just have to wait until someone recruits him

bchbum16

If you are still having problems with your prisoner not getting food, try creating a stockpile in the prison area for meals, that way he can go get the food himself.

MisterVertigo

I just posted a thread with this same problem. My prisoners are set properly, but they will not eat. I have made a stockpile in their room and they still won't touch it. The only way they get food is if they become incapacitated and a warden takes them to their bed. Then the warden will fee them. They will not eat food left in their room nor with they eat food in a stockpile in their room.
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

Rust

I noticed this too with my prisoner. He had the starving malus despite having a meal in his cell. But next time I checked, it wasn't there any longer.

doctoxic

same problem - prisoner not being fed when not in bed and then not eating from stockpile

doctoxic

Nareese posted in another thread
If you are using any mods that require CCL, that's probably why.  There was a bug in the current version of the CCL which has been fixed.  Presumably the CCL team will build and release an updated version of the library Soon™.  Watch for that.

passi965

Quote from: doctoxic on July 17, 2016, 06:13:01 AM
Nareese posted in another thread
If you are using any mods that require CCL, that's probably why.  There was a bug in the current version of the CCL which has been fixed.  Presumably the CCL team will build and release an updated version of the library Soon™.  Watch for that.

Thanks doc, i will keep an eye on that

Nareese

CCL 0.14.0.1 was released earlier today, with the fix for this bug.  Get it here

AN7AG0NIS7

Yay.. Now I don't have to remove the prisoners' legs in order to feed them.

I feel kinda empty now..

passi965

-------------------------------------------------------------
!!Gonna Lock this Topic since it got fixed shortly after!!
-------------------------------------------------------------