Internal Server Errors

Started by Raivyn, July 16, 2016, 12:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raivyn

I got the email saying I can move my Rimworld installation to Steam.  Clicked the link (http://rimworldgame.com/getmygame) and logged in with Steam info (with Authenticator code). At this point, I usually get the following error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.29 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.29 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at rimworldgame.com Port 80

Sometimes I get to the step where it tells me to enter my email address, but after that I always get the above error.  I also get it randomly when trying to navigate any part of this site.  I emailed the webmaster address as instructed, and it immediately returned with a delivery failed.  I realize I can just DL the game via the other method but I'd much prefer it be through Steam.  Any help would be appreciated :)

PS -- As it's taking me numerous tries to post this, please forgive any repeats.

Trust37

Thats because the webserver has a bandwith limit plugin installed. That means if the site has a lot of traffic it will stop working(block traffic). Thats some sort of ddos protection.

Raivyn

Ah, thank you.  I waited until late and it just worked.  Problem solved :)