[A14 Steam] Colonists prefer to consume human and animal corpses to PSM's.

Started by FurryLovingGuy, July 16, 2016, 08:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FurryLovingGuy

1: Colony of 4, 1 incapacitated, all near breaking point (tantrum spiral). 71 suvival packages nearby, a pile of corpses far away.

2: When instructed to feed the wounded, colonist tries to feed wolf corpse. Forbid wolf corpse, attempt to feed again, this time they try human corpse. The packaged survival meals that are closer, and not forbidden are ignored.

3: I expected the packaged survival meals to be preferred, this does not seem to be the case.

4: I'm not sure as to what steps may be followed to replicate the bug, as I am uncertain what is "suddenly" causing it, since this was not the case a few minutes before the save. I will however upload the save.

It did just occur to me, I installed the steam version and never deleted the original files from rimworld, this may have had an effect.

I do not see any files in the "world" folder, are things done differently since the steam release? I uploaded the log and the save. But no world.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Chibiabos

Any chance the PSMs are in a room with a prisoner bed?  Colonists cannot touch any food that's in a room with a prisoner bed.
Proud supporter of Rimworld since α7 (October 2014)!

I'm pretty sure that this is the same thing as here and I posted the fix for it.  Tynan/ison still needs to implement it though.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.