[MOD] (Alpha 9) Target Practise (v.2.01)

Started by ItchyFlea, February 26, 2014, 04:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrofa

Depends on a play style, my bases are mostly close with few defesive position sets, so no evil squirrels get in, thus i find the range extremly usfull for thous lazy ass colonists :D
All i do is clutter all around.

JinxWolf

OmegaConstruct

I third the suggestion to add a punching bag. Building a training facility would be awesome.

Hancake

Practise and practice are both pronounced the same here in the UK!

I think the fact is indestructible is pretty much the point of the mod. Rock walls are destructible, you could just fire at walls rather than use the target, since there'd be no difference then if the target could be destroyed.

ItchyFlea

A melee training dummy will require a .dll.
I'll look into it, but I can't make any promises, as I have yet to learn how to make involved .dll's, and this will most likely be involved. :-\
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Darker

How did you make the target's targeteable by gun?
Please... Throw human readable errors on savefile parsing failure!!!
Rim world editor Editor on GIT

ItchyFlea

I didn't do anything special for that to be the case. I suspect it has to do with them using the Building thingClass.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

ItchyFlea

With mod works as-is with Alpha 3. Feel free to simply copy it from the old version of RimWorld to the new one.

slauenbach

I have installed the mod for alpha 3 and when i recruit a colonist and try and right click on the target it just make him walk beside it instead of showing me the option of practise shooting. Pls help!!!

slauenbach

I have installed the mod for alpha 3 and when i recruit a colonist and try and right click on the target it just make him walk beside it instead of showing me the option of practice shooting. Please help me!!!

Sicken

Quote from: slauenbach on April 25, 2014, 04:51:00 AM
I have installed the mod for alpha 3 and when i recruit a colonist and try and right click on the target it just make him walk beside it instead of showing me the option of practice shooting. Please help me!!!

what you need to do is recruit a colonist then either click the gun icon then target the target or press f then target the target. if you are out of range you'll need to move closer

ItchyFlea

Updated to work with Alpha 4.

Notable change: Moved it from the furniture tab to the security tab.

AlyxMS

Nice. Finally my colonists can stop chasing squirrels all day to compensate the skill decay and practise at home.

JKTD1919

Os iusti meditabitur sapientian, et lingua eius loquetur iudicium. Venerit vir qui sufferit tentationem.

ItchyFlea