[MINI-MODPACK] (Alpha 5) Creatures Galore Pack (Updated V1.5)

Started by XanderDox, July 17, 2014, 04:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FerretCrispy

What about  weasel/ "ground beaver" type animal? Would steal silver or metal from stockpiles-- used to build nests?

Hell have them eat uranium randomly and go psychotic.

coolflash

I am using this mod right now and like it a lot :).

2 suggestions:
1. Could you add the boars mod and the meatball mod into your pack? Those mods are really cool and would be a great addition (if allowed by their dev i.e.)
2. I observed that the food trader only sold vegetables. It should be possible to sell meats too (for example, an 'expensive' trade of untalope meat). Perhaps you could add a food trader incident in your mod, listing all the animals meat so that they are purchasable or up for sale

Thanks!

Zeta Omega

I do not mean to ask or question why a certain item is in here but.....Why are there HUMAN skins?

Garen

cuz if youre going to have your colony insane enough to eat human meat, might as well not waste the skin

muffins

Quote from: Zeta Omega on August 11, 2014, 07:14:00 PM
I do not mean to ask or question why a certain item is in here but.....Why are there HUMAN skins?

Have you seen this twitter post?

QuoteHow many taboos can I violate with one game dev todo note? "Human leather should match the skin color of the person it was harvested from."
https://twitter.com/TynanSylvester/status/498913004638179329

So raiders will not only become food, but fashion accessories too lol

coolflash

Seems like alpha 6 has decaying textures for animals too. Sux that some of the thing classes are renamed especially for resources :(

Rannzou

Hey can you please update the mod for alpha 6? it an awesome mod soo i want it soo badly!

XanderDox

I'm sad to say I don't play Rimworld anymore :/
Sorry!

Rannzou