[MOD] (Alpha 2) CityBuilder (v.1.1)

Started by TronPrime1, February 26, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TronPrime1

CityBuilder

Description:
Have you ever been frustrated that your mean storyteller kills off all of the raiders? Have you ever wanted to build up a colony empire? Well now you can! Introducing CityBuilder! This mod adds a brand new storyteller named "Robert Wrecker" who'll let you have up to 80 colonists! 80! That's more than double of what Randy can offer. Note that you have to start a new save and select: Robert Wrecker as the storyteller.

Mod Team:
Download:

Screens:

How to install:
- Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.

Changelog:
Version 1.1: Squashed some bugs, and made it generally work better. WILL NOT DESTROY SAVES
Version 1.0: Base Release

Send me your screenshots of massive colony chaos awesomeness!
Note: I see ItchyFlea's mod, however this one caps at 80 instead of 500.

GriffenDorf

i prefer 500 but ill give this a try since its more my speed.

TronPrime1

VERSION 1.1 RELEASE

New Features: Squased Bugs and Made it work Better

DarkXess

Release frontpaged on the Modsaholic homepage.

Thanks for posting your release. You can find our mirror here:

keylocke

this allows the player to continue to capture raiders and recruit colonists (up to 80), but besides that, what AI difficulty does this follow? does this new AI have  Randy Random or one of the other storytellers as a base template?

Mastergannel

Quote from: keylocke on March 03, 2014, 10:21:19 AM
this allows the player to continue to capture raiders and recruit colonists (up to 80), but besides that, what AI difficulty does this follow? does this new AI have  Randy Random or one of the other storytellers as a base template?

I'd also like to know what storyteller this is based off of.

Bunnie

The mod is based of off Cassandra Classic :)

Its basically her with a higher pop cap.

OnyxShadow

I've tested this mod from the beginning of a new game on the Wrecker AI. I've come to the conclusion that the population cap increase doesn't work. I've been stuck at 7 colonists since about day 15. In the popcap mod thread, it mentions that there are multiple population settings...something like minimum, ideal, and maximum colonists. My guess is that this mod doesn't have the right ones adjusted yet.

OnyxShadow

Update: Made it to about day 120. Finally started getting a few more colonists, but doesn't seem to be anything like a 80 person cap.