Moving default objects to different menus.

Started by grillv20, July 18, 2016, 06:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grillv20

I apologize in advance if this has been answered in a thread already. I've been looking all afternoon for a thread about my specific problem without any luck. Anyways, I made food menu and ported all of my mod food creation benches over to it but I'm trying to move some of the vanilla benches over to the tab as well but its not working with the same methods that I tried. Is there an XML somewhere that I need to change? I tried the default "core" mod folder but it isn't moving the items that I wish to move. Am I supposed to do this somewhere else?

You can either override the core defs (copy the ones you want to change into your mod) and change their designationCategory or use CCL, create a ModHelperDef and use ThingDefAvailability to change the designation category in a mod-friendly way.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.