Previous topic - Next topic

Ragnarok9x

Oats! (And Oatmeal!)

Download Links
Dropbox Link - Steam Workshop Link

Mod Author
Ragnarok9x

Description
The Oats mod adds a new, growable and harvestable crop, the oats plant!

This mod includes
- Oats Plants (Growable and Harvestable)
- Oats (Harvested from Oats Plants)
- Oatmeal (Created from Oats at a Stove)
- Berry Oatmeal (Created from Oatmeal and Berries at a Stove)

Oats
The Oats plant has a fairly long grow time, but the yield is massive, and oats take a while to rot. Oats are also good animal feed!

Oatmeals
To create the base oatmeal, you'll need oatmeal.
From there, you can create one different type of oatmeal, Berry Oatmeal!
Berry Oatmeal is made with berries and Oatmeal.

Banana Oatmeal
If you'd like an extra type of oatmeal, as well as another growable and harvestable crop, check out the Bananas! mod that I made in collaboration with Chrscool8!
Along with that mod, you'll also need the Banana Oatmeal Addon mod.

The Banana Oatmeal mod is a simple addon that can only work with both the Bananas! and Oats! mods installed.

Feedback
Please give me suggestions for other mods or additions that I can make!
If you have any issues, please notify me in the comments! Thank you. ♥

Harry_Dicks

Oh hell yeah!!! You guys are great. As I started reading the post, and saw how you make oatmeal, I was really, really wanting to make banana oatmeal in RimWorld, unlike how Quaker denies me my desires in real life. As I keep on scrolling, you put a really, really big smile on my face! ;D

Also does load order matter for oatmeal->bananas->banana oatmeal addon, or is it bananas->oatmeal->banana oatmeal addon? I suppose I could test it myself, but my games take quite awhile to load, so it can be nice to know this stuff in advance, if it matters.

Keep up the great work boys, I'm loving the stuff you guys put out.. can't wait to see what's next!

Ragnarok9x

Yo! You're always so enthusiastic, I love it! I'm real glad that you enjoy the oats mod, I'm really excited to see what types of oatmeal you suggest I should add!

To answer your question, as long as Bananas! and Oats! are loaded before the addon mod, there should be no problems!

Chris Bradel (Chrscool8)

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on January 08, 2018, 04:50:59 PM
Oh hell yeah!!! You guys are great. As I started reading the post, and saw how you make oatmeal, I was really, really wanting to make banana oatmeal in RimWorld, unlike how Quaker denies me my desires in real life. As I keep on scrolling, you put a really, really big smile on my face! ;D

Also does load order matter for oatmeal->bananas->banana oatmeal addon, or is it bananas->oatmeal->banana oatmeal addon? I suppose I could test it myself, but my games take quite awhile to load, so it can be nice to know this stuff in advance, if it matters.

Keep up the great work boys, I'm loving the stuff you guys put out.. can't wait to see what's next!

Haha. You're our inspiration right now! Really glad you like it!