[MOD] (Alpha 3F) E-Vehicles (v.0.02)

Started by Evul, February 26, 2014, 09:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

Quote from: abcdef on April 30, 2014, 05:46:21 AM
i carnt wait for this mod :P, going to make some road textures :D.

Hehe i will probably not get the vehicles to move for a long time :)

Quote from: Blackjack1000K on April 30, 2014, 06:00:53 AM
also Evul you might want to consider updating this mod because im a bit busy with some stuff and i might not be able to give as much textures until next week.
Yeah, fixing the update now :)
i Actually used the unarmed one 2 :)

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: Blackjack1000K on April 30, 2014, 06:00:53 AM
also Evul you might want to consider updating this mod because im a bit busy with some stuff and i might not be able to give as much textures until next week.
Yeah, fixing the update now :)
i Actually used the unarmed one 2 :)
[/quote]
Great to know! hehe can't wait to use it on my colony :P
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Evul

Description:
This update brings you a shadow fix and 2 new vehicles! One Armed and a unarmed car. Blackjack1000K is responsible for the awesome car texture!

Download:

Screenshots:

Celthric Aysen

Damn you make them look awesome!
just imagine when i get to work with some planes! and helicopters :P
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Evul

Now i only need to make them mountable at two sections for gun usage. :P

WolfgangPolska

I have no idea how, but it works!!!

Evul

StormProxy

Terning out to be a Very Good mod Keep it up. all hope goes to you sir

StormProxy

hey Evul you could make a pathwaytool that the vehicles only use and they follow it when there is someone in the vehicle

Evul

dannyslag

Cool mod. Make my base look more mad max.

Side question, what floor/wall mod are you running. The walls in your screenshot look cooler than my vanilla ones and it looks like you have different better looking floors as well.

Evul

Floors etc in the pictures are from Clutter mod :)

Edit: http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=2541.0

There are also stuff from E-Furniture and Kirids research tables :)

Jdalt40

Hey Evul even though this might be off topic I just thought of a idea.
Why don't you add a teleporter itself by making a teleporter buildable but then make it like a stockpile so you can rename it and then once you do that you build another one and name it and then you could add a function to choose which teleporter to teleport to. I was just thinking that because you were talking about teleporting the car instead of it moving.

Dxella

Do they provide cover like sandbags? like can you shoot over them? or do they just provide cover as wall's ( leaning out around corners? )

Evul

Quote from: Joshy1111 on May 17, 2014, 02:49:48 AM
Hey Evul even though this might be off topic I just thought of a idea.
Why don't you add a teleporter itself by making a teleporter buildable but then make it like a stockpile so you can rename it and then once you do that you build another one and name it and then you could add a function to choose which teleporter to teleport to. I was just thinking that because you were talking about teleporting the car instead of it moving.

I had some kind of thoughts about that. ^^

Quote from: Dxella on May 17, 2014, 04:30:15 AM
Do they provide cover like sandbags? like can you shoot over them? or do they just provide cover as wall's ( leaning out around corners? )

They should provide mediocre protection against incoming fire like any furniture do :)