[A14] Siege sandbags blueprints stay visible on the map, cannot be removed

Started by Trish42, July 18, 2016, 10:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trish42

Siege sandbags blueprints stay visible on the map, cannot be removed, interacted with or built upon. Happens in siege situation when construction of sandbags has started and the enemy flee before finishing all the sandbags construction.

Had this in my first game of A14, still got them on my map I'm playing. Tried to reproduce the bug but with limited success. There is probably some other factor involved, because bug reproduction using dev-tools sometimes shows this bug, sometimes doesn't. Execute raid -> pirates -> siege, then wait for siegers to land and put the blueprints up, once they started building the sandbags and have built most of it or almost finished building -> force enemy flee. In some cases this bug happens in some it doesn't. Couldn't figure out what's the difference between the two.

Doucare

I've had this happen twice once with each siege. It seems all but one blueprint goes away because I see steel where the other blueprints were but one sticks around.

I do have several mods installed but I'm pretty sure none of them affect sandbags. If someone wants me to upload the save just let me know.

(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

Doucare

FalconBR

I just have the same problem with a enemy mortar blueprint!

The siege place the blueprint, I can only enable / disable it, I cannot remove the bluprint, I already tried all!
Tried to use the claim order manually, the deconstruct, but the only option I have is to enable / disable the use of the item!?!?!? This doesn´t do anything!

ItchyFlea

All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

FalconBR

Place on the bug report that it is not only the sandbags, it affects all contruction orders in the siege, with me it was with the mortars!

ItchyFlea

Quote from: FalconBR on July 31, 2016, 01:50:12 PM
Place on the bug report that it is not only the sandbags, it affects all contruction orders in the siege, with me it was with the mortars!
Confirmed and added to report. Thank-you for reporting. :)
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

Lobstercraft

I have the same bug.
Is it possible to remove the blueprints with dev-tools?

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Lobstercraft on August 08, 2016, 05:48:18 PM
I have the same bug.
Yes. Dev-tools and save file editing can be used to remove them. With dev-tools, it's the 'Destroy' option.

Lobstercraft

Quote from: ItchyFlea on August 08, 2016, 07:33:21 PM
Quote from: Lobstercraft on August 08, 2016, 05:48:18 PM
I have the same bug.
Yes. Dev-tools and save file editing can be used to remove them. With dev-tools, it's the 'Destroy' option.
Thank you, it worked

Calahan

Posting a link (for completeness) to another report (which also has a save file if needed).
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=24739.0

Edit 25th September - Closing this thread now as according to the Mantis this bug should be fixed for A16
https://ludeon.com/mantis/view.php?id=2565

If you are reading this while playing A15, then it's probably not worth reporting this bug as it is a known issue that has been fixed for A16. But if are reading this while playing A16 (or higher), and you have encountered this issue, then posting a bug report on it would be very much appreciated. Thank you.