[A17] DoorMat

Started by Latta, July 18, 2016, 11:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latta

Description
A classic, tiny mod updated for A17 :D

Features
Anti-dust
Whenever a pawn steps onto the mat, all filth it carries will fall off. Keep your base tidy, make cleaners' life easier!
Comes in a two sizes, each in three colors & leather stuff.

Download
Direct
Adf.ly

Note

• Enabled after researching carpet making.
  • DoorMat has its own GitHub repo! Give it a look, it's very short yet a interesting piece of code. (Personal opinion)
  • For steam users: Workshop

DepOpt

This is so simple, but the ramifications of it actually made me stop and sit here with my mouth hanging open for a while. Considering cleaning can take up a large chunk of your manpower, with noticeable effects on mood and health if neglected, this might actually be a little broken...

Ignore this notice

Grynnreaper

essential, many thanks

Awesome, one of my must-haves.

Are you back or just doing some updates before disappearing again?
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

Latta

Quote from: 1000101 on July 18, 2016, 11:38:47 PM
Are you back or just doing some updates before disappearing again?

Latter, definitely won't update bigger mods like ReHeat. But I'll play a few hours this time for sure...

notfood

I really hope Infusion is one of those tiny mods. Thank you for the update.

kaptain_kavern

Thank you very much. I consider this one as must have too

SURU

This one and No Cleaning Please and we can play :) Thanks!
CraPC: AMD Phenom X3 8750 | Club 3D Radeon 7770 | Gigabyte GA-MA770-DS3 | 4GB RAM DDR2 2x2GB Kingston
Don't go this way!

kaptain_kavern

I know Skullywag had a A13 version of no_cleaning.

Also i tried to get it work to A14 but i can't touch .dll (i only understand Xml modding for now).

So i'm agree that a working No_cleaning would be a blessing :p  many many please

hwfanatic

Impressive. Many thanks.

skullywag

Latta I have A14 versions of this and animal surgery if it saves you some trouble, and i believe fluffy was having a crack at ncp this time round. If youre on it though we will obviously stop dont want to take work away from you if you wanna do it.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

kaptain_kavern

Same here. I just updated DESurgeries to A14 and i was about to try to update "A dog Say" for my personal use. So if i can help; i'm here ;)

Latta

I won't update animal surgery related mods, so please go ahead. It will be a great help ;)
I'll do NCP and DoorMat myself.

Quote from: notfood on July 19, 2016, 12:05:22 AM
I really hope Infusion is one of those tiny mods. Thank you for the update.
I'd rather rewrite the whole thing, that mod's a mess! :-[

123nick

can you make this compatible with telkirs expanded cloth? it makes cotton have too be proccessed into cloth , which is then used too make stuff like beds, armchairs, etc. so maybe the door mat can be forced too require cloth too?

Latta

Quote from: 123nick on July 19, 2016, 07:04:48 AM
can you make this compatible with telkirs expanded cloth? it makes cotton have too be proccessed into cloth , which is then used too make stuff like beds, armchairs, etc. so maybe the door mat can be forced too require cloth too?

Isn't it just adds another item(cotton) and not overrides vanilla cloth at all? If that's the case then there is no need for compat patch as doormats already use cloth, not steel, wood, bricks etc.