Ceglaaa

^good question!

Here's some polish translation.
Doormat - Wycieraczka
red - czerwona
green - zielona
blue - niebieska
Large - duża
Example: Large doormat (red) - Duża wycieraczka (czerwona)
doormat (blue) - Wycieraczka (niebieska)
And description will be "Wycieraczka pomaga utrzymać porządek w twojej kolonii." (Will be "A doormat helps keeping your colony clean" in english)

Latta

Updated to A15, so no dangers playing with. :P
Refer to GitHub download page for the change log. And thank you Ceglaaa and GamePanda!

Grishnerf

thx alot!
only one quesiton: is it possible to switch Colors on already built doormats with 1 button?
i wish a had a dark Brown. thats all :D
Born in Toxic Fallout
Drop-Pod Escape Artist

Latta

Yes, colors...

1. Just add more colors: Will make lots of lots of new buttons to already cluttered Architect menu. Scrapped.
2. Change color via command buttons: Not realistic? There are quite a lot of subscribers saying they need more penalty using this for realism, so no.

I'm thinking about adding more colors and change mats to be made at tailoring bench, instead of Architect menu... maybe?

Dingo

They should definitely be made in a tailoring bench, it just makes sense! Maybe then you can have 4-5 colour options, too.

Latta

1.0.3a: Traditional Chinese thanks to topp2000.

Wolveras

Here's the Dutch translation.
Doormat - Deurmat
red - Rood
green - Groen
blue - Blauw
Large - Groot
Example: Large doormat (red) - Grote deurmat (rood)
doormat (blue) - Deurmat (blauw)
And description will be "Een deurmat helpt bij het schoonhouden van je kolonie" (Will be "A doormat helps keeping your colony clean" in english)

Actually had to google doormat/deurmat near the end because of Semantic satiation.

Latta

lol, thank you. Will be added within today(KST).

Edit: Sorry, being delayed :'(

venoshock

Question i hope it's not too rude... but i'm getting a weird error about version each time i start the game. is it on my instance side or an error on your end?

14m1337

Quick_Silver - The One And Lonely
My posts may sometimes be filled with (sarcastic) humor - it's up to you to find it out on your own.
Usually drunk on Mondays from 21:00 to 03:00 CEST.

zmadz

Quote from: venoshock on September 05, 2016, 06:33:04 AM
Question i hope it's not too rude... but i'm getting a weird error about version each time i start the game. is it on my instance side or an error on your end?

you can edit about file for targeted version if you are getting incorrect version format just write 0.15.0 instead of the one you use

elakthemad

Quote from: zmadz on September 07, 2016, 08:45:27 AM

you can edit about file for targeted version if you are getting incorrect version format just write 0.15.0 instead of the one you use

hey first post here, thank thanks.
have the 15c version of the game but im getting this error even though my target version is current, i even tried the above and still get targeted "unknown" version.
Im kinda clueless about what to do or if i downloaded/installed the wrong mod files.  I went and got the master file from github but ive also tried all the other files.
any suggestions on what i should do?

elakthemad

Quote from: elakthemad on September 10, 2016, 12:26:39 PM
Quote from: zmadz on September 07, 2016, 08:45:27 AM

hey first post here, thank thanks.
have the 15c version of the game but im getting this error even though my target version is current, i even tried the above and still get targeted "unknown" version.
Im kinda clueless about what to do or if i downloaded/installed the wrong mod files.  I went and got the master file from github but ive also tried all the other files.
any suggestions on what i should do?

Allright so i solved this issue, Target version was uknown because it couldnt open the about file, should look like this, and i changed the target version to 0.15.1280

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

kaptain_kavern

Hey Latta : The direct link in OP is not pointing to the release page of Github (Latest Release) but to an erased one.

You can use this url : https://github.com/urty5656/RimWorld-DoorMat/releases/latest to always point to the latest of your published release (that you don't have to change the link each times ;) )

To others : Use the link I just posted above, the latest version is up to date and does not require to change folder path structures.

Edit : For my mods I use"0.15.0" for <targetVersion>'s value, in the about.xml, that way no need to change/edit for each minor updates

SyClap

Great and simple mod!

@kaptain_kavern Thanks for the help! I still cant fully figure out github  ;D