[A17] DoorMat

Started by Latta, July 18, 2016, 11:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philard

This used to work on perfectly A15. Not for A16. Check the steam page for similar reports. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/comments/727309536

Latta

Updated to A17, worked with 0.17.1530. (I know it's not the newest!)
Now with (large) leather/fabric doormats. Credits to Pichu0102.

cocoman111

A mod like this is something that I've wanted for a while. One question: does it work with colony animals?

Latta

From my Workshop comment:

QuoteFor dirts they carry, yes. For dirts they generate, no.

Updated to 1.0.7.

nmid

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Almantuxas

This is a quality of life mod!
I had so many times my colonists bringing dirt to the hospital or kitchen, so I had to manually force to clean (since noone was cleaning).
Atleast now my colonists don't need to clean and I don't need to worry about dirt.

nmid

Quote from: nmid on October 03, 2017, 06:31:22 PM
Thank you

after using it for a while, I've found a slight issue.
The door mats work quite well in stopping dirt, but they require to be cleaned as dirt accumulates under them.
This is where I've seen the problem arise, as my colonists often get stuck after/before/during the cleaning process.
They end up just standing there + that's what is shown as their status.
I have to draft them, move them a square and then they get unstuck.

I love this mod, so any way that I can avoid this happening?
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Kori

Quote from: nmid on October 23, 2017, 05:47:00 PM
Quote from: nmid on October 03, 2017, 06:31:22 PM
Thank you

after using it for a while, I've found a slight issue.
The door mats work quite well in stopping dirt, but they require to be cleaned as dirt accumulates under them.
This is where I've seen the problem arise, as my colonists often get stuck after/before/during the cleaning process.
They end up just standing there + that's what is shown as their status.
I have to draft them, move them a square and then they get unstuck.

I love this mod, so any way that I can avoid this happening?

Do you also use Cleaning Area and Prison Labor?

nmid

Quote from: Kori on October 23, 2017, 07:31:04 PM
Do you also use Cleaning Area and Prison Labor?

Nope. Don't use either.

These are the mods I do have:
Loading game from file Altairans memory with mods Core, HugsLib, EdB Prepare Carefully, Colony Manager, Hospitality, Harvest Everything!, PowerSwitch, Less Arbitrary Surgery, No Random Construction Quality, Quicksaver, No Mood Loss on Prisoner Sold or Died, Save Our Ship, Stack XXL, Improved Fire Performance, Rimworld Search Agency, Centralized Climate Control, Heat Map, LT-DoorMat, AllowDeadMansApparel, Animal Tab, Area Unlocker, The Birds and the Bees, Cooks Can Refuel, DeadMansClothing, Fluffy Breakdowns, Follow Me, Hand Me That Brick, I Can Fix It! Dev, LongRangePodLauncher, Medical Tab, Grenade Fix: Rearmed, Notifications Archiver, PetMute, QualityBuilder, Relations Tab, JTReplaceWalls [A17], QualitySurgeon, Research Scrollbars, Vein Miner, Work Tab, ED-Embrasures, Better Workbench Management, RimFridge - A17, Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.0, Force Do Job, WM Smarter food selection, WM Too Many Leathers, RT Fuse, RT Solar Flare Shield, Mending, Blueprints, [RF] Fertile Fields [a17], Dye Vat, Furnace, Tilled Soil, Miscellaneous 'CORE', and Misc. Robots

Topper

any 18B update in the works ?

CannibarRechter

I read the source, and then recompiled it; I have yet to test it; but if you would like to, there is a B18-DoorMat.zip in my all downloads section.
CR All Mods and Tools Download Link
CR Total Texture Overhaul : Gives RimWorld a Natural Feel
CR Moddable: make RimWorld more moddable.
CR CompFX: display dynamic effects over RimWorld objects

frenchiveruti

Quote from: CannibarRechter on November 21, 2017, 09:22:15 AM
I read the source, and then recompiled it; I have yet to test it; but if you would like to, there is a B18-DoorMat.zip in my all downloads section.
Have you tested it?
I'm in an already started game so I really won't be very useful when It comes to testing. :)

kaptain_kavern

Latta has just updated the mod on GitHub 2 hours ago. https://github.com/urty5656/RimWorld-DoorMat/releases

It was already on Steam but I asked for a link to share here.

SpaceDorf

Finally those dirty boars can wipe their feet again.

Thanks, Kaptain.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Canute

We just need something like this now ! :-)