[W|0.2.363] Unable to capture anyone [Solved]

Started by PunisheR007, February 26, 2014, 10:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PunisheR007

Well this version is over for me, i had my first raider attack, then i went to capture the incapacitated raider and my colonist would just keep picking up and dropping them, over and over. I tried with all 3 colonist and the same thing. Time to wait for alpha 3, cause this bug breaks the game, unable to make my colony bigger than the 3 that landed.

Cheers

laston

Did you have a room with a prisoner bed?

PunisheR007

I certainly did, cause it won't let you attempt to capture or arrest someone if no prisoner bed or sleep spot is available. i had 1 sleep spot assigned to prisoner, which was in my battery room.

ItchyFlea

All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

ItchyFlea

There's a saguaro cactus blocking the door to the room you're using as a prison. Removing it allows your colonists to capture that raider.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

PunisheR007

Really lol, i didn't know that would block my colonist putting a captured raider in there, cause they can walk in there fine by themselves with the cactus there.

Cheers Itchy for sorting that one out for me, your a legend!, time to get back into that game.