[A17]RimBank - The Universal Currency System!

Started by user19990313, August 11, 2017, 10:27:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiteEmUp

i'm sure someone already suggested this, but in case not:

• ability to take out money loans; loans have interest on top of your original loans that you have to pay
  • if loans not payed on time, then RimBank sends a HUGE raid to settle your debts
  • use RimBank to buy mercs to fight for your for a short amount of time
  • use RimBank to pay off loans of another faction, improving your relations with said faction

Canute

And who should get your money back, if the one who own you money don't give it back ?
Sorry that system only works at civilisation not at a Rimworld anarchy.

user19990313

Quote from: Annemarie on August 15, 2017, 03:42:20 AM
Hello how are you the mod is great, I wanted to ask you if there is any other external download, for those people who can not download by steam.

You can also download the mod via the attachment in Reply #1.
Since you've registered an account for this message, you should be able to see the attachment now (only logged-in users can see attachments).
And I'm also looking for a good file repo  :P

Annemarie

Ah ok, I did not realize that the file was there, thank you very much  ;)

AngleWyrm

Quote from: user19990313 on August 11, 2017, 10:27:38 AM
This is the core mod of RimBank Series
If this project is placed on github then:

• Development of add-ons can proceed
  • Source code can be restored to previous saves when the project reaches a state of hopeless mess. That state arrives at a certain level of project complexity, beyond which save/restore is necessary to progress
  • Open source removes trust issues, particularly important where financial matters are involved. People tend to have strong opinions when it comes to money and so transparent policy is the best way to go
  • Viewable code invites presentation of solutions that have already been found
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

lude

Quote from: flonz on August 11, 2017, 11:10:33 PM
https://puu.sh/x7X3l/7c05c9591d.jpg

Not sure whats wrong but got a gui error
I have the same issue, basically there's no accept/decline button or similar when a trade is finalized.

I'm using HardcoreSK Modpack

loque76