[A14] No Cleaning Please! 1.0.2

Started by Latta, July 20, 2016, 08:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latta

Quote from: MarvinKosh on July 20, 2016, 01:46:29 PM
Hey. I keep getting occasional errors (System.InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type) with NCP. I did use an old save so that could be the problem. :/

Link to output_log

Okay, it should not be the case anymore: Old saves are now supported.

Special thanks to Fluffy and 1000101.

qurffe

Well the newest update to this mod make it completely unusable. If my pawn tries to clean i just get red error and he just stands there over and over again until i delete the cleaning zone.
Taken from output_log:
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

JobDriver threw exception in initAction. Pawn=Eita, Job=Clean A=Thing_RockRubble7292, Exception: System.InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
  at LT.JobDriver_CleanFilth_NCP.get_Filth () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at LT.JobDriver_CleanFilth_NCP.<MakeNewToils>b__5_1 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Latta

Big mistake, sorry for this :'( It should work again.

biship

My Peons now stand around with this mod enabled. If I uninstall the mod, I can't load my games:

Exception from asynchronous event: System.InvalidOperationException: SaveableFromNode exception: System.InvalidOperationException: SaveableFromNode exception: System.MissingMethodException: No constructor found for RimWorld.Area::.ctor()
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] args, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, System.Object[] activationAttributes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Object[] args, System.Object[] activationAttributes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ScribeExtractor.SaveableFromNode[Area] (System.Xml.XmlNode subNode, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Subnode:
<li Class="LT.Area_Cleaning"><innerGrid><arr>
A
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA==
</arr></innerGrid></li></areas></areaManager>
  at Verse.ScribeExtractor.SaveableFromNode[AreaManager] (System.Xml.XmlNode subNode, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Scribe_Deep.LookDeep[AreaManager] (RimWorld.AreaManager& target, Boolean saveDestroyedThings, System.String label, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Scribe_Deep.LookDeep[AreaManager] (RimWorld.AreaManager& target, System.String label, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Map.ExposeComponents () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Game.LoadData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.SavedGameLoader.LoadGameFromSaveFile (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.RootMap.<Start>m__5A3 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

EDIT: I couldn't work out why my peons were not doing anything so I edited my save, removing the LT.Area_Cleaning & reference to mod, and remove the mod. I think my peon was stuck on a thought about a meal, so I made her eat another and now she works on her own again. I doubt it was this mod, but thanks anyway. You need to come up with a way to remove this mod so that people don't need to edit the save game.

2nd EDIT: Bah, they still stand around. No idea what is causing it :(

stigma

This is something I've been looking for quite a while. It was annoying that I couldn't have my farming fields homezoned (to prevent fires) without having my cleaners go out and try to ... clean the dirt ?? ...

It makes much more sense now to be able to set which areas to clean. Thanks!

I agree with the suggestion earlier that it would be even better if we had at least 2 priority levels though. A high priority one for keeping the most important rooms clean - but also a second one for tidying up less important hallways, stockpiles and the like.

-Stigma

H8ff0000

Hey I'm new to this, what does this mod do, I don't quite understand?

kaptain_kavern

It permit you to have a new designator for placing "cleaning zone" . That way you can precisely choose where your colonist will clean. Instead of using the "home" area as the de facto cleaning zone

H8ff0000

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 11, 2016, 11:02:36 PM
It permit you to have a new designator for placing "cleaning zone" . That way you can precisely choose where your colonist will clean. Instead of using the "home" area as the de facto cleaning zone
So basically, they won't clean if it isn't a cleaning zone?

H8ff0000

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 11, 2016, 11:02:36 PM
Quote from: Jdalt40 on August 12, 2016, 02:20:43 AM
Yep :)
Thanks kaptain_kavern & Jdalt40 :)

Pax_Empyrean

So I've played with this mod for a bit and I love it. This is one of those UI/management improvements that should be part of the base game. Thanks for doing this.

Exende

anyone know if this works in A15 as is?

MisterVertigo

Quote from: Exende on September 02, 2016, 09:19:45 PM
anyone know if this works in A15 as is?
I highly doubt it, since it requires CCL, and CCL is not updated for A15 yet.
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

gendalf

people are updating the mods that required ccl tho, using some detour  "Thanks to 1000101 for the detour code."

Adventurer