[A14] No Cleaning Please! 1.0.2

Started by Latta, July 20, 2016, 08:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latta

Description
Separates cleaning function from home area, adds a new one called Cleaning Area.

Features
Way better cleaning management
More management can't go wrong, yes? No need to clean bloody mess your hunters made.

Download
Community Core Library (Required - 0.14.0 or higher)
Direct
Adf.ly

Note
Cleaning zone does not automatically assigned like home zone.
NCP now has its own GitHub repo! Give it a look, without any compiler generated code blocks.
For Steam users: Workshop

SURU

Thank You! Was waiting for this one.
CraPC: AMD Phenom X3 8750 | Club 3D Radeon 7770 | Gigabyte GA-MA770-DS3 | 4GB RAM DDR2 2x2GB Kingston
Don't go this way!

Dakkon

Latta you absolute beauty, I love you.

Latta

Ooh, that's the best I've heared here :D

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

bewby

Thanks for this, so wonderful! And thanks for putting it on steam, which eliminates my necessity of checking the forums to find updates. :)

BlackSmokeDMax

RemingtonRyder

Hey Latta,

Would it be possible to further improve on this? For example, by checking what sort of room the dirt is in? For example, it would be nice to make it a fairly low priority to clean corridors, but a high priority to clean the rec room, the dining room, other places where colonists spend a lot of time.

Latta

Quote from: MarvinKosh on July 20, 2016, 09:24:02 AM
Hey Latta,

Would it be possible to further improve on this? For example, by checking what sort of room the dirt is in? For example, it would be nice to make it a fairly low priority to clean corridors, but a high priority to clean the rec room, the dining room, other places where colonists spend a lot of time.

Uh, might be? Not sure though.

kaptain_kavern

Awesome the last of the mod i miss :p

Thx you rock man.

Also have you seen that we update ADogSaid ? Is that ok with you? (sorry just to be sure)

Quote from: MarvinKosh on July 20, 2016, 09:24:02 AM
Hey Latta,

Can the priority system be used? Like some zone with priority 1, and corridor to 4 ? things like that ...

Latta

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on July 20, 2016, 10:05:34 AM
Also have you seen that we update ADogSaid ? Is that ok with you? (sorry just to be sure)

Sure, as I already said it. You may freely edit, add or remove something, change mod's name, delete it, then re-post it, pack it with another mod, upload it to Workshop, etc as long as credits given here and there.

kaptain_kavern

I prefer to keep the name you choose. I like it. And i let your name as author even in the about.xml :p

Man it's because of guys like you, Skully, E(1000101), Shinzy (and i forget a lot) that i started to try to mod.

Credits will be given, count on me for that

RemingtonRyder

Hey. I keep getting occasional errors (System.InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type) with NCP. I did use an old save so that could be the problem. :/

Link to output_log

Latta

Happy to see someone who reports with actual log..! It always helps me greatly but only few does it :-[
And... it looks so. Apparently NCP requires a new start. I should do something about it.

RemingtonRyder

From what I can gather, it's the "old" dirt which causes the problem, any new dirt added after the mod is installed doesn't generate an error. I don't know if that helps at all.