Prisoner Interaction Borked

Started by zathura, July 20, 2016, 10:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zathura

I've had two prisoners that once attempted a breakout, which was put down...and once a colonist had gone through the open door it closed again, allowing them to haul the prisoners back to their beds.

The second time, one of the prisoners went berserk, beat up her roommate, broke down the door, and promptly got shot by my turret. Somehow she's still alive in the doorframe, and I can't force the colonists to move her. They still try to talk to her and feed her, but won't move her to a bed to treat her wounds or anything because the door is stuck open.

Is there anyway to fix this without hoping she'll just get up and move out of the doorway? (at which point I'll have to shoot her again...doubtful she'll survive a fourth time, and she'd be a really valuable edition to my colony, especially since I just lost a colonist to a botched peg-leg replacement ((Doctor apparently attempted brain-surgery instead))).

We really need the option of somehow force-moving prisoners, whether there's a "closed off" area or not.

Argelle

May be deconstructing the door, and even the walls around?